PBBANS SERVER WITH NO FOG

I was in playing BF2 today at a particular streaming server and there was no fog....... This could be adventageous for the admins of this server as a screenshot will get people banned who are not intentionally playing without fog. The name of this server is GP Jalabad infantry only or also known as the gravepackers clan....... I would appreciate it if u would remove them from streaming server or at least until they fix this problem so it does not affect people playing there.

I was in playing BF2 today at a particular streaming server and there was no fog....... This could be adventageous for the admins of this server as a screenshot will get people banned who are not intentionally playing without fog. The name of this server is GP Jalabad infantry only or also known as the gravepackers clan....... I would appreciate it if u would remove them from streaming server or at least until they fix this problem so it does not affect people playing there.

Hello ]ESF[ Helo001, if you have come to do a bit of stirring your in the wrong place.

The view you see is your own view and unless you have admin access anything you say is purely conjecture and innuendo.

A staff member has jumped onto that server and everything appears normal.(you were on there at the same time)

If you are seeing no fog I would not hang about on there if I was you.

• Upvote 1