top hacker on nr 1 in leadboards

SgtNightfire

A certain hacker, that is well known for using aimbots in BF2 and BC2 now is now on number 1 in the leaderboards, he probably only plays on servers that use no Punkbuster...

*edit*

From all the shots he fired with the UMP, all 1001 shots were headshots, so were the ones from the m416, XM8, etc...

Edited by Benway
simple solution: PunkBuster enabled + streaming servers, we coulnt care less about silly stats, THEY are what ruins games tbfh. **This is a PunkBuster(!) support site and nothing else, FYI.** This forum is "Games with PunkBuster", try off

Nothing we can do. Report him to EA.

We only add bans based on valid streamed evidence (Evenbalance violations, pbss, md5 checks). By staying away from PB servers, he pretty easily avoids a ban from us.

I encountered a new hacker today, he is second in the leaderboard at the moment, *edit*

I followed him around for a bit and saw he was using a aimbot, but not so clearly like *edit* does. The guy also is a huge teamkiller, he has over 207 tk's at the moment. He and his friend even used me to statpad, he killed me, his friend revived me again... I have reported him to EA but i doubt something will be done against him seeing Bu.Rogers, the most obvious hacker ever seen, is still running wild...

But there is also good news! Nr 3 in the list, Madog~uk~ has been banned! He was using a aimbot:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-cb9b5e0f-vb163751.html

I encountered a new hacker today, he is second in the leaderboard at the moment, *edit*

I followed him around for a bit and saw he was using a aimbot, but not so clearly like *edit* does. The guy also is a huge teamkiller, he has over 207 tk's at the moment. He and his friend even used me to statpad, he killed me, his friend revived me again... I have reported him to EA but i doubt something will be done against him seeing Bu.Rogers, the most obvious hacker ever seen, is still running wild...

But there is also good news! Nr 3 in the list, Madog~uk~ has been banned! He was using a aimbot:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-cb9b5e0f-vb163751.html

Wow, I had posted *edit* name on Battlefield forums last night.. He had 100/9 k/d ratio when I left server. Pathetic.

hmm i think *edit* is just a normal stats-padder (like shown in this youtube vid of bf2: *spam, edit* ...

too bad, but i think ea won't do anything against it ... like knife/pistol server existed in bf2 ... how i h8 those guys ... stats padding is really pissing me off ...