Any hope for us?

kris018

Greetings.

We are a small group of friends who just get togheter 2-3 times a week to play, we have a BF3BC2 server up and was wodering if there are any hopes for us streaming?

Ofc i could throw togheter a website and a forum in 5 min but thats kinda wrong imho.

Any other way to show we are active enough to be streaming?

Thx in advance

Greetings.

We are a small group of friends who just get togheter 2-3 times a week to play, we have a BF3BC2 server up and was wodering if there are any hopes for us streaming?

Ofc i could throw togheter a website and a forum in 5 min but thats kinda wrong imho.

Any other way to show we are active enough to be streaming?

Thx in advance

We have mandatory requirements in place that have to be met by all streaming applicants.

A look here will show exactly what we look for;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423

These requirements are not just in place for fun.

They were put in place to address issues we have come across in the past, mainly security issues, and to maintain the integrity of our banlist.

As well as providing a top class streaming service, we have a duty to protect the users of our services as much as we possibly can, and the streaming requirements go a long way to affording that protection.

I can say without fear of contradiction, that any anti cheat site that does not employ stringent checks on the users of their services has, at the very least, a corrupt banlist.

I'm sorry if this seems like a major inconvenience, but there will be no relaxing of the vetting protocols we have in place at the moment.

If anything, they will get even more stringent in the future.

• Upvote 1

My community/clan/group is in a somewhat similar situation. We've been playing together informally without a formal clan tag until we decided that we had enough people that we had trouble getting 9 slots on a server, so we rented one.

I've been having a hard time getting our server to stay full on BFBC2, so I could appreciate some tips on actually getting our community formally started. As an admin, I would really want to fight against cheaters and hackers on our server to keep it fun for everyone on there, but I dont think we can join PBBans at this time due to the formal longevity requirement. Is there any other way that we can join any other type of anti-cheat community?

There are many free-forums out there to be had that will suffice for our requirements. Forums also give you a place to advertise your server and allow the general gaming community find you in one central location. The bulk of the free-forums sites you'll find include easy site building tools and so on.

So what you are saying is that if we have an active forum we can be considered? (spellcheck)

My "group" is very active in eve-online and have been for 4 years so our forums are active. Adding a BF2 section and getting that active would be enough?

So what you are saying is that if we have an active forum we can be considered? (spellcheck)

My "group" is very active in eve-online and have been for 4 years so our forums are active. Adding a BF2 section and getting that active would be enough?

That would work perfectly. You just need to add a server monitor(see GameTracker) and a publicly viewable BFBC2 roster and that would technically do it.