cannot find it anywhere....

i guess my search skills went away

any help would be appreciated

i know i have seen a list of commands for restarting /changing maps etc

cannot find it anywhere....

i guess my search skills went away

any help would be appreciated

Admin Commands

These commands are used by server administrators.

admin.listPlayers - Lists the players connected to the server, showing their name, ID number and IP number.

admin.runNextLevel - Forces the server to end the round and start the next map in the map list.

admin.currentLevel - Shows the map list ID number for the current map being played.

admin.nextLevel - Shows the map list ID number for the next map to be played.

admin.restartMap - Restarts the current map.

admin.banPlayer [player ID number] [timeout] - Enter the player ID number you want to ban. Bans the player from the server by using their IP address. The timeout value controls the length of the ban e.g. perm for permanent ban, round to ban them for the rest of the round, and 180 is 180 seconds (3 minutes).

admin.banPlayerKey [player ID number] [timeout] - Enter the player ID you want to ban. Bans the player from the server by using their CD key hash.

admin.addAddressToBanList [iP address] [timeout] - Enter the IP number you want to ban.

admin.addKeyToBanList [CD key hash] [timeout] - Enter the CD key hash you want to ban.

admin.removeAddressFromBanList [iP address] - Enter the IP address to remove from the ban list.

admin.removeKeyFromBanList [CD key hash] - Enter the CD key hash you want to remove from the ban list.

admin.clearBanList - Clears all ban lists.

admin.listBannedAddresses - Displays a list of the currently banned IP addresses.

admin.listBannedKeys - Displays a list of the currently banned CD keys.

admin.kickPlayer [player ID number] - Enter the ID number of the player you want to kick.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Nice! Someone should rename and sticky this. I was looking for this to figure out if anything was new after update. Is any commands new after the last patch? ;p

Anywho,Good post.

Edited by shadowgar

• 2 months later...

You could also download our BC2CC (www.bc2cc.com) in which you can enter console commands. If you'll enter

help

you'll get a list of all available commands. I don't know if the other admintools around like procon facilitate that, but

they might.