[Griffin] Sniperbot is a hacker !

MoonWolf

Haven't laughed so much at a thread in a gaming forum this year. Thanks to all who posted. wik0mt.gif

Bad troll :o B)

Edited by Everson

Bad troll :o B)

AHAHAH, but no, seriously; I read the whole thing and admired the restraint showed by the staff, as well as the tenacity and unabashed resilience of OP.

Please don't take my post in anything other than the good-natured spirit in which I assure you it was intended. 2me2t08.gif

Please don't take my post in anything other than the good-natured spirit in which I assure you it was intended. 2me2t08.gif

I put smilies... :o B) It's not me you need to worry about :P :D B)

Hi Benway cheat guru, I dont think you understand what i said. He didnt just put a name into my gametracker account like u say.

He did hack into my gm traker account because when i went to his profile to send him message, i dragged my mouse over his name

n it showed my private login name that noone knows except me. I copied n pasted off my gametracker profile page showin him

changing my name to griffin sniper bot n then i seen it few days later n changed it back to my name!! But this page wont let me

paste it here! Where can i paste the text?

Edited by MoonWolf

From your Xfire PM:

Apr 13, 2010 at 8:35am Moonwolf777 removed the nickname '[GRIFFIN] SNIPERbot'

Apr 12, 2010 at 11:30pm Moonwolf777 added the nickname '[GRIFFIN] SNIPERbot'

Feb 02, 2010 at 12:50pm Moonwolf777 stopped playing game Battlefield Vietnam

Feb 02, 2010 at 12:31pm Moonwolf777 started playing on server [FEK]ClanServer4 fun

Feb 02, 2010 at 12:27pm Moonwolf777 started playing game Battlefield Vietnam

Feb 02, 2010 at 11:57am Moonwolf777 stopped playing game Battlefield Vietnam

Feb 02, 2010 at 11:10am Moonwolf777 started playing on server =RR= ** PoE 1.0 ** BFV Maps

Feb 02, 2010 at 11:10am Moonwolf777 started playing game Battlefield Vietnam

Feb 02, 2010 at 11:10am Moonwolf777 stopped playing game Battlefield Vietnam

Feb 02, 2010 at 11:09am Moonwolf777 started playing game Battlefield Vietnam

Just so everyone else is seeing everything.

I really think considering this bit is about your GT account that you need to contact them, they should be able to determine from IP logs as to whether your account security was/has been compromised.