[Griffin] Sniperbot is a hacker !

MoonWolf

Hello all you honest bfv players out there! Im also hack free n just a goos shot. To start with, ever since i bot new pc in 2008, ive had admins tell me im blockin ss when they try 2 take them of me. Starting with clan admins [ hhk] jessica wabbit n helokiller. I was still green bk then n still learning bout how to run n manage a pc. I asked them how do i unblock ss process n tried everything but she told me, until i unblock them from talin ss. im perm. banned. I tried disablin my anti- virus n other firewall settings without sucsess. So i went to other servers n got same response. I thought it was cuz my new pc with vista was the issue but it wasnt. This went on for a long time n been accused unfairly from players n admins alike till bout 6 montha ago. I posted a trouble ticket with evenbalance who did help me resolve the problem. They told me that it was my internet connection speed. So i looked at bfv browser n remembered how i picked 56 k modem for a speed cuz i didnt know the difference from the choices. I thot well since i got a modem that it was rt. one to choose. Well i made this choice when i got new pc in 2008 n the first pc i bot was used from a pc repair friend of mine who chose the correct speed for me n i didnt take notice of what he picked. Anyway i chose the one on bottom that says lan-3 1 mb. n its been fine eversince. My former clan m8 RR rock who is a member of pb bans like he told me said, he wasnt able to take ss of me n i was temporarily kiked from his team, which i dont blame him for doing. So after i fixed inter. speed issue, his streaming pb stopped auto kiking me for blocked ss. Just wanted to clear my name with this long story. But in 2008-2009, i was banned by sniperbot from griffin. Every time i wud try 2 join griffin server, it said i was banned perm. by punkbuster n so i posted on there forum n sniperbot posted with a lie sayin he gave me 10 min. ban only. Then i posted on evenbalance with trouble ticket n they tol me i wasnt banned by pb. n it was a local ban from that griffin server. This was the 1st. time i found out what a hacker snipbot really is. So other griffin guys told me sniperbot banned my cd key n i shud just by another bfv game which i reluctantly did. Then recently i was admin at scw n he n his mean trouble starting friends came on scw n was smurfin with disrespectful names like moonpiehole n other names badmouthin my wife's name. Then gm ended n i went to db bfv server n they followed me over n kept trask talkin n disruptin my gm play n repeatedly tked me like 100 times! Section 8 was there witnessing there banable actoins too. So i left db n joined an mt bfv server n sniperbot aka sundog joined me there n took a ss or snapshot of me. So i got suspicious after he just was hating on me with his friends who were also tkin me over n over, btw they went under names frack n diablo who i later found out was former ecc guys. Frack aka ecc gunzilla n diablo i think was eccklug who disliked me alot when i was ecc mem. plus they stick 2gether like glue. Anyhow, i went to leave server after i noticed a inter. conn. window popped up which i think was caused by ss of me. Then upon disconnecting it said corrupt data message! So i went to gametracker to search sniperbot out to send him message n when i dragged my mouse over his profile, it said my profile login name for my gm tracker account. Then noticed that night, while searching for a server , on db he was usin my exact profile name **MoonWolf**. So i joined server n itshoed my name on my screen like this : **MoonWolf**_0. Then rt. away he typed in text, ban thi moonwolf guy, proving 2 me that he hacked into my pc n now is goin around on bfv server's with my name n prob. my ip address too, idk cuz im not a pc brain or hacker like him. Too rap this story up, i noticed after joining a server, a player whom i think is him joined server usin my street address for a profile name which must be sniperbot the hacker cuz noone else new my home street add. Ive sent priv. mess. on gmtracker to griffin players who told me they wud frward my message to griffin admin budd buster. Just today i google free anti-virus prog. n d/l it n ran a scan n it sais i had a virus on my pb exec. file which i then removed. So i tried joining tko server after that n the prog. said the virus reappeared n i removed it again. Now thx to that scumbag sniperbot hacker who gave me a pb virus, i keep getting kiked from pb rt. after i join any bfv server. with pb initializatoin failure message!! This 21 yr. old hackjob needs 2 be punished with a perm. ban from u people n also kiked n perm. banned from griffin clan!!!

Thats all u got 2 say? How bout reading it.

i tried, but, without any sort of break or punctuation, i didn't get very far

have you tried the things here http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-pbsvc.html ?

try AVG.free for antivirus http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage

If you are going to make a long post like that, PLEASE use some punctuation, paragraphs, and at least try to use some proper English. That post made my brain hurt trying to read it.

And from what I gathered from your post:

1. Black PBSS are a bug with the punkbuster system caused by a combination of your hardware and operating system. Many times, turning anti-aliasing off will fix this problem (but not always).

2. You have no bans from PBBans on your GUID (at least that I can find). Any bans are local (from the server admin).

3. Someone "hacking" you is probably due to your computer being unsecure. Make sure you are using a firewall, and anti-virus/anti-spyware tools. Don't install any programs you don't trust.

4. With the internet these days, anybody can get your name/address/etc if you give them enough information to do so. Simple things like having your first name matched with a city you live in can get you a long way.

5. We do not ban people just because somebody says they are cheating/hacking/etc. We only apply bans based on solid evidence (aka punkbuster streamed logs). We only add bans based on evenbalance violations, punkbuster screenshots, and demos (for COD series).

If you are going to make a long post like that, PLEASE use some punctuation, paragraphs, and at least try to use some proper English. That post made my brain hurt trying to read it.

1. Black PBSS are a bug with the punkbuster system caused by a combination of your hardware and operating system. Many times, turning anti-aliasing off will fix this problem (but not always).

2. You have no bans from PBBans on your GUID (at least that I can find). Any bans are local (from the server admin).

3. Someone "hacking" you is probably due to your computer being unsecure. Make sure you are using a firewall, and anti-virus/anti-spyware tools. Don't install any programs you don't trust.

4. With the internet these days, anybody can get your name/address/etc if you give them enough information to do so. Simple things like having your first name matched with a city you live in can get you a long way.

5. We do not ban people just because somebody says they are cheating/hacking/etc. We only apply bans based on solid evidence (aka punkbuster streamed logs). We only add bans based on evenbalance violations, punkbuster screenshots, and demos (for COD series).

ok, im sry bout not posting with paragraphs, punctuatoins etc. I had a 30 day trial anti-virus that expired shorty before this happened. But like i said, he hacked into my pc n cd key n gave me a virus on my pb exec. file. Obviously you didnt read all of it or mb you did but didnt get it. i said my ss prob. was my internet speed, not a prog. or hardware issue.

If u dont ban him then what ru goona do bout it? Just let him get away with it n try it on others?

He typed in game text that he has friends at pb, mb thats why you seem reluctent to investigate this or reassure me that youll look into it.

thx magnet for your help, i folloed ur advice n im not getting pb kicked nomore.

How bout what i said bout him hackin into my gmtracker profile?

You want me too copy n paste where on my gm tracker profile it showed me supposedly adding his profile or changing my name to his which i would never do?

cmon guys, are you protecting him or you gonna give me the benefit of the dought?

You want solid evidence?

Why dont you go to db server n request a log of all the dam tkes he n his tkin buddies did to me?

I mean why cant you give me assurance that youll atleast look into it n not just critisize my typing?

You come off as paranoid.

No one hacked into your computer. If your CD key was stolen either someone you don't know got lucky with a key generator, or more likely you used a program that grabbed it out of your registry and submitted it to a website. Such programs are usually disguised as optimizers, launchers, or.... get ready for this irony... key generators.

sorry if your system has been compromised, but there is nothing PBBans can do about that.

only evidence verified by streaming logs and EvenBalance violations will get a GUID added to the MBi

Format your HDD and reinstall the OS and some good security measures. Do not give out personal information.

http://www.pbbans.com/tos.php#Bansubmission on that note, post #1 is accusation without proof. It's just not edited out, as it accuses sb. random of nothing. Funny how BF ppl think putting a name - that is nothing but random - into a textbox was "hacking" ... not really that it changed to the better with later versions, bbq2 hinthint.

Some of u guys are just gettin off on seein urself replyin to one another instead of reading all i posted, hm i read it back all the way n it didnt hurt my brain. Calling eachother your my hero n stuff tells me your not tryin to help my situation. Cant one of you just read it thru all the way n without complaining about it? Im not paranoid either so keep your personal opinions to your self. No optimizer prog. or anything else hijacked my cdkey except sniperbot but i think ur just avoiding the obvious, maybe some of you are friendly with him n wont dare take a stand against a hacker like him. But thx to 1 or 2 of you that offered a little help to me. Im thru posting on this since you people arent gonna look into it.

I deliberately haven't read any of the replies made to this topic so what I write is completely independent (as you wanted on your last post).

1) wall of text, never good.

2) Black Screenshots with PB are as a result of Anti-Aliasing + DX onwards, it's a known bug.

- Some hacks do block screen shots, but the above is usually the case;

- As for "unblocking", run an older operating system/DX version with anti-aliasing off (assuming the above is the issue).

3) Local bans are at the discretion of the individual server admin's. Personally we don't ban for black screen shots, mainly because we'd ban 80% of our visitors, but no one here has the authority to require admin's to lift discretionary local bans.

- That said you're also better off avoiding servers which ban for black screen shots because they clearly don't comprehend the known issue with anti-cheat/PB;

- Move on and go play on other servers, take it as a good thing :)

4) There is no such thing as an "auto-kick" for blocked screen shots.

5) If someone managed to hack into your computer then there has to be software on your machine which is causing the insecurity. I would suggest you do the necessary anti-virus/anti-malware, spyware scans and have a good firewall.

6) Impersonating your IP address is impossible without being connected using the same connection you are.

7) Again 5, run the software - Windows Live Security Essential, AVG, Symantec, etc - use trusted software! If a virus has been detected anywhere on your machine it's usually best to completely re-format.

8) If you're concerned that your CDKey has been leaked, get a new one. GUIDs can't be faked as they are a unique 32 character string.

9) We don't ban on request. PBBans requires you to have streaming admin status, and to have a streaming server connected in a DC. The player must actively be hacking on your server.

10) Hacking is illegal in most countries. If you have concerns and any substantial evidence then contact the appropriate Law Enforcement Agency in your country.

Next bit, your last post:

Chill out, you came here and posted. Not everyone appreciates all the responses but no need to get on a high horse over them.

(it hurt my brain to separate the wall of text, and proper English instead of short-hand text language would have been nice.)

Please don't lower yourself to the level of suggesting we run around with hackers, any respect you have as an individual starts running out the window when you say things like that. If hackers hack and they meet the standard of evidence required then a PBBans ban is enforced, without exception.

Lastly, I read your issue and I replied so again just chill out a bit.

Edited by Everson
  • Upvote 5

Thank you Everson for summing it up for us wink.gif

Ok, Everson thx for takin the time to reply. If you read my post, you would have seen that my ss prob. is fixed.

Sniperbot texed in game that he has friends at pb. So it's not my imagination, just telling you what i seen!!

As far as that botax person telling me noone hacked into my computer, that's not true.

It was sniperbot cuz like i typed in my 1st. post, i went to gametracker to post a message to sniperbot

and when i dragged my mouse over his name and profile, it showed my gametracker login name!

So there's the proof rt. there, also seen my exact profile on db bfv server n when i tried to join game

my profile looked like this **MoonWolf**_0. While his looked like my normal profile which is **MoonWolf**

Enough said! Have a nice day, sry that my 1st. post didnt have seperations

Hope i did better now! Btw, i was wrong about him giving me a virus on pb exec., My new anti-virus treated pb file as a virus. But im not wrong about all the other things i mentioned.

Edited by Pisi-Deff

Well, my biggest buddy in the whole world is Mr Obama himself.

There, I said it, now believe me!

Don't believe everything you read :) And unfortunately we still can not ban him.

you keep harping about no one read your posts

you have not read the responses or acted on the information given

you keep saying things that are incorrect and ignoring the solutions given

reformat your HDD reinstall the OS

change your passwords everywhere

no one is friends with or protecting or scared of this dude you have a hard on for

Edited by HSMagnet

I think you are under some misconceptions as to what this guy can do to you. Your PC has not been hacked at all, and this guy does not have friends here or anywhere else. He is trolling you, so just don't feed the troll and he will go away.

Ok, Everson thx for takin the time to reply. If you read my post, you would have seen that my ss prob. is fixed.

I only read your first and last post, not the stuff in between, as I said.

Sniperbot texed in game that he has friends at pb. So it's not my imagination, just telling you what i seen!!

If he has a friend at EvenBalance then good for him but I don't see how that affects your situation, sounds like trolling.

As far as that botax person telling me noone hacked into my computer, that's not true.

It's unlikely. I work in IT and deal with IT security on a regular basis. The more likely scenario is malicious software on your machine.

Wipe your computer and re-install the OS, problem solved. Don't use dodgy/un-necessary software, i.e. software which you don't really need or claims to improve your game experience. A simple Google usually highlights whether a program is dodgy because of user discussion.

and when i dragged my mouse over his name and profile, it showed my gametracker login name!

I'm not really following this game tracker stuff, bit confused. Screen shots of what you're saying could be useful in helping me understand.

If he simply had a similar name to you then that means he's just silly and trying to wind you up.