cheats... yes? no?

kazz

He seems fishy to me even for the level of competitive gaming I play at.

My guess is red dot. This is what I posted on another forum when they said it was dust.

images etc removed

Edited by fozzer
There is a private forum section for discussing screensots, stream a server here and your welcome to join it - till then please refrain from posting screenshots that contain player info.- oops, you can't stream a server, you have a gamehack ban.

how so? there is a big red dot in the middle of his screen? when that back wall is shot it gives off a white dust/smoke, not a pink dot?

:( another known hacker in the cod4 competitive community goes unharmed. he'll get banned eventually anyways so its k.

• 1 month later...

If somebody can tell me, is this a cheat/hack, or not? the player was kicked by PB from my server with the reason: Restriction - corrupted file/memory {81353}.

post-152326-029256400 1284898964_thumb.jpg

It's a PunkBuster removal for corrupted file/memory. Cheat/Hacks have specific violation numbers:

Cheat/Hack Violations:

When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-pbviols.html

Also, please don't revive old threads - start a new topic.