PB SVSS's

Tim

Hi guys, new here.....I'm the sysop\admin for a SoF2 DM server....I collect all SVSS's on a FTP site, then dl direct to my HD to view...I usually can spot a hacker on the ss but need to know how to go about w\ verifying its a deff. hack of some type.....could someone please help w\ the info. Thanks.

btw, 1 other question , recently i'm seeing more and more ss's come up w\ sort of a white glowing weapon\weapons on pics , to me it might just be a weapons skin but its not happening on all the pics just random...these weapons are visible from far away and on a few occasions even can be seen through walls...am I correct on it being a skin or is it some type of modded wallhack? thanks again,

Tim

http://img94.echo.cx/my.php?image=pb0000018bi.png

http://img290.echo.cx/my.php?image=pb0000727so.png

http://img290.echo.cx/my.php?image=pb0000020pj.png

Edited by Tim

If you have FTP access and your an admin then get streaming :jam: 1st & 2nd SS is just a standard game setting (simple items) and the 3rd i dont see anything wrong if your referring to the green thing then it's just a custom X-hair :)

Edited by TecH-AcE

If you have FTP access and your an admin then get streaming  :jam:  1st & 2nd SS is just a standard game setting (simple items) and the 3rd i dont see anything wrong if your referring to the green thing then it's just a custom X-hair  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanx tech, the 3rd pic had me a bit boggled....i thought the crosshair was always supposed to be in the center of the ss......cya

could have changed position in the ss due to him reloading or something like that.

That crosshair so looks like the 1 i made for myself about a year ago, gave it to bout 5 good friends.....maybe someone created a similar 1 or my one still floating about LOL

I think as RB says somtimes it's an opticall illusion. If there was more of the gun visable in the SS then the X-hair wouldn't look of center it'd look normal.

btw, 1 other question , recently i'm seeing more and more ss's come up w\ sort of a white glowing weapon\weapons on pics , to me it might just be a weapons skin but its not happening on all the pics just random...these weapons are visible from far away and on a few occasions even can be seen through walls...am I correct on it being a skin or is it some type of modded wallhack?  thanks again,

Tim

If you are talking about the white weapons in the pics you provided, that's just a skin for when the weapons are dropped. You shouldn't be able to see them in white if they are in the players hands. If you can see them through walls well then that's a different story cuz I have never seen them that way.

If you are talking about the white weapons in the pics you provided, that's just a skin for when the weapons are dropped.  You shouldn't be able to see them in white if they are in the players hands.  If you can see them through walls well then that's a different story cuz I have never seen them that way.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a skin, it's a standard feature on SoF called simple items :) Improves visiblity so you know which weapons are what from a distance and also improves the FPS. Simple items are only visible with the white 2d images when they are dropped and lying on the floor

hey guys, thanks for all the replies..much appreciated..I'm going to hook up w\ streaming now that I read up on it, sounds like a better solution then relying on ways of the past. 1 other thing, i I place more ss's up here is that ok ? I'm not here to cause probs just w\ having atleast 70 pb svss's that look somewhat bad i could always use more opinions on the pics at hand. Thanks again for the input. Cyas

yes m8 we can help u here and i promise u will learn about this stuff and u will be a pro(if u like it) ;) ,we can tell ure just begining this career(freshman)we all were at a point and now look what we are,and yes streaming is the best option that u can get here,protect ure server and teach u how to do it,good way to start m8,so go for it,contact the staff and site admin and they will upgrade the account for u,and follow all the steps and u will be set.Welcome to the anti-cheat world m8.