Treated Unfairly

DevilsYard

Hey,

Firstly i submitted an application to stream to PBBans here. In all honesty the GUID i entered was not mine, this is not because i tired to beat your system but because i entered a friends server and asked him to to give me my GUID and clearly gave me the wrong GUID,

Secondly, the reason for me being denied was

"No matter what you change the clan name to, you are flagged as untrustworthy and would be better off following your good friend braveheart to game violations".

I feel this is unfair, because i have a friend who used a hack i have to suffer his consequences,

Back in December 2009 i has banned for game hook #125134 View it here

All bans relating to that ban was lifted, but before EvenBalance deemed this violation false positive PBBans lifted this ban on the MBi.

the reason said was "We feel it's better to let a few possible cheaters go free than to keep an innocent player banned. Cheaters will get caught again." here

Shouldn't this go for each and every play and not excluding the ones who have "FRIENDS" on the MPi or MBi.

I hope you look into this,

Thanks in advance

Michael

We have reason to believe that your integrity has been compromised, as well as recent intelligence to that effect. With such in mind a decision has been made to deny you streaming.

11.2 PBBans may terminate this Agreement at any time without cause or without notice; or, immediately upon notice of you, or any person who has access to the services through your account, commit a material breach of this Agreement, including but not limited to a breach of any obligation imposed under Section 4.

http://www.pbbans.com/terms-of-service.html

Hey,

Firstly i submitted an application to stream to PBBans here. In all honesty the GUID i entered was not mine, this is not because i tired to beat your system but because i entered a friends server and asked him to to give me my GUID and clearly gave me the wrong GUID,

Secondly, the reason for me being denied was

"No matter what you change the clan name to, you are flagged as untrustworthy and would be better off following your good friend braveheart to game violations".

I feel this is unfair, because i have a friend who used a hack i have to suffer his consequences,

Back in December 2009 i has banned for game hook #125134 View it here

All bans relating to that ban was lifted, but before EvenBalance deemed this violation false positive PBBans lifted this ban on the MBi.

the reason said was "We feel it's better to let a few possible cheaters go free than to keep an innocent player banned. Cheaters will get caught again." here

Shouldn't this go for each and every play and not excluding the ones who have "FRIENDS" on the MPi or MBi.

I hope you look into this,

Thanks in advance

Michael

You have not had your original team account suspended, or subsequent team account applications denied for anything ban related.

You have been treated in exactly the same way as anyone else who is found sharing login details of their team account with someone who has no right of access.

The person you decided to give your login details to, was also on the PBBans MBi :shock:

You have made 3 different applications for a team account that I know of, trying to bypass your original team account suspension, one of which I asked Surfy to ok to see what happens (we had received a "heartfelt" declaration that it would never happen again)

Within 24 hours you had shared your login information.

Let me make things quite clear for you, no matter what you change your clan name to, no matter what you say or post, there will never be a place for you at PBBans, your integrity has been compromised permanently as far as we are concerned, and I am asking you to stop spamming our forums with useless applications for a team account and useless appeals for a rethink on our present stance re you and your clan.

As if right on cue, your cheater friend tried to make another forum account here so he could view this topic, a clear indication that the 2 of you are still in cahoots.

He at least has accepted that a PBBans team account or forum account will never be granted and moved to Game Violations.

I suggest you do the same.

The decision to never grant you a team account with PBBans is final and irrecoverable.

• Upvote 1