MoH...Fixed?

Gutshot

Right from MoH website, from Matt Pruitt.... Hope? Could be.

We've made a number of changes to the final version of Medal of Honor thanks to your feedback delivered from the Medal of Honor beta.

Improved and fixed hit detection code

- Improved soldier hit box

- Decreased interpolation time

Various Fixes

- Toggle crouch is functional

- Added weapon pickup feature

- Spawn points tweaked

- Spawn system features added to fix exploits

- Level collisions fixed

- Level exploits fixed

- Level and environment specific shaders for characters and weapons

- Improved lightning and effects on all levels

- Tweaked combat areas to prevent base raping

- Unlock tree expanded with F2000, G3A4 and P90 PDW forh both teams

- Tactical Support Actions score tweaked

- Increased zoom in speed for sniper rifles

- Fixed the delay after firing a bolt action sniper rifle

- Improved ragdolls

- Character visibility tweaked

- 3P muzzle flashes size decreased on all weapons

- Getting hit effects tweaked

- Crashes fixed when using Scoreboard, support actions and connectivity issues

- M3A3 tank engine improved

- M3A3 armor increased

- M3A3 damage increased

- C4 disappear faster after the played died

- C4 can be exploded by hand grenades or rockets but not by bullets

- UAV mesh visible for both teams

- UAV health tweaked

Improved control input mapping

- Major text overhauls

- Major graphical overhauls in the menu and HUD

- Tweaked point system HUD effects

- Tweaked support action HUD effects

- In-game HUD polished

- Kill messages fixed

- Options and screen align fixed

- Added the option to

i know a fair number of people that believe MoH is not worth bothering with after what was presented in the "beta"

a demo or another "beta" might garner interest

Welp, the only real gripe I had about it was that it was boring as #$@& to play in the beta. The weapons were lifeless and the sound quality sucked. Looks like at least my gripes may be fixed according to the list. If it has PB and PBBans supports it, I will buy it I think. Oh, and need some GSP choices, lol. Although, Live is guaranteed my business anyway. Let's see what happens between now and Oct. I really want to see this game succeed, not fail.

Welp, the only real gripe I had about it was that it was boring as #$@& to play in the beta. The weapons were lifeless and the sound quality sucked. Looks like at least my gripes may be fixed according to the list. If it has PB and PBBans supports it, I will buy it I think. Oh, and need some GSP choices, lol. Although, Live is guaranteed my business anyway. Let's see what happens between now and Oct. I really want to see this game succeed, not fail.

We definitely have this game to offer! Also, this new beta rocks! Anyone who had second thoughts after the initial beta really needs to wipe the slate clean and check this game out. It has PB, PBBANS will be supporting it, and best of all you can get it cheap as dirt through me without hassle. It won't satisfy those that want a recorder but if you ask me, that's pretty minor considering the crap that Black Ops has become.

Our pre orders will be gone the day of release and right now you can get up to 24 slots at a whopping $.71 per slot with the coupon code monthly. This isn't a long term commitment to get the pricing so low and we don't have gimmicks or strings attached that it's limited to certain locations only for that price.

We definitely have this game to offer! Also, this new beta rocks! Anyone who had second thoughts after the initial beta really needs to wipe the slate clean and check this game out. It has PB, PBBANS will be supporting it, and best of all you can get it cheap as dirt through me without hassle. It won't satisfy those that want a recorder but if you ask me, that's pretty minor considering the crap that Black Ops has become.

Our pre orders will be gone the day of release and right now you can get up to 24 slots at a whopping $.71 per slot with the coupon code monthly. This isn't a long term commitment to get the pricing so low and we don't have gimmicks or strings attached that it's limited to certain locations only for that price.

My Wife will hang me if I get another server, with 2 BC2 servers already, but my fellow clanmate and best bud will be ordering one from you Live. We are slowly weeding out all things COD and are gonna give MoH a spin. MoHAA was the game we were founded on, so it's only fitting, if it's going to be decent. Might really surprise us and kick maximum ***.

My Wife will hang me if I get another server, with 2 BC2 servers already, but my fellow clanmate and best bud will be ordering one from you Live. We are slowly weeding out all things COD and are gonna give MoH a spin. MoHAA was the game we were founded on, so it's only fitting, if it's going to be decent. Might really surprise us and kick maximum ***.

Gotcha wrapped around her finger huh? Yeah, sadly I know and experience the same thing... :( Especially when it comes to fishing, hunting, or any other activity besides shopping for a new purse or shoes... :shock: OK, I'm dead now!

Good to hear that you guys are picking up another bud!

Gotcha wrapped around her finger huh? Yeah, sadly I know and experience the same thing... :( Especially when it comes to fishing, hunting, or any other activity besides shopping for a new purse or shoes... :shock: OK, I'm dead now!

Good to hear that you guys are picking up another bud!

Yah, she doesn't mind me going hunting or something like that, as long as I'm not TOO into it, lol. I told her that her efforts to get me to back off on my gaming hobby is an "epic fail". Now scoot into the kitchen and make me a sandwich! Result? Testicle lock box.