Cod4 Ban - appeal denied

Swad3

I am just wondering if your appeal has been denied...does that basically mean i can just never play cod4 with a server streaming PB now?

What do they even look for in appeals? I waited to appeal this case for over a year! and yet they still denied it. Sucks one stupid choice can not allow you to play anymore lol.

Edited by Swad3

The appeal you opened for this ban: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-0e168f55-vb146450.html was denied as it was a genuine violation.

However, the CDKey isn't actually yours is it? We first saw it in use within the UK and has since been used in multiple countries.

I would strongly suggest to you that you buy a legal copy of the game, either from Steam, Direct2Drive or another reputable game seller (not buy CDKey sites).

• Upvote 1

I bought a new game from best buy 3 weeks ago... I am using a new CD key that the game came with.

Am i doing something incorrect? I want nothing more than to play in public servers....

The appeal you opened for this ban: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-0e168f55-vb146450.html was denied as it was a genuine violation.

However, the CDKey isn't actually yours is it? We first saw it in use within the UK and has since been used in multiple countries.

I would strongly suggest to you that you buy a legal copy of the game, either from Steam, Direct2Drive or another reputable game seller (not buy CDKey sites).

I bought a new game from best buy 3 weeks ago... I am using a new CD key that the game came with.

Am i doing something incorrect? I want nothing more than to play in public servers....

A pbguid is a 32 digit hexadecimal hash of the game cd key.

Every pbguid is unique to the particular game cd key it is based on.

Your pbguid was first seen on a PBBans streaming server on Nov 11, 2007 at 7:03am, and a UK player was using it.

Your pbguid has been used by players from the UK / USA / Hungary / Australia, so its an obviously leaked key.

What I find funny, is that an appeal was lodged for this ban,by a USA based player, even though the ban was issued on a UK based player;

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-0e168f55-vb146450.html

Here is the appeal in full;

I am pleading with whom ever this may concern to lift my ban. I have not been able to play for over a year and have honestly learned my lesson. I take full responsibility for using a stupid cheat that was not even worth it AT ALL. I am begging for my ban to be lifted so i can play again. I miss playing soooo much and realize what i did ruined the game for not only me, but everyone i played with. Please lift my ban, I promise to NEVER EVER do this again. I have honestly learned and appreciate fair competition. Once again i have waited a year! Please help!!

and the appealer was using your e-mail account :scratchchin:

We do not lift valid bans .. ever.

• Upvote 1