Not Streaming MOH

Wez

Hello PBBans Staff

i was wondering if you could help me? here is what i'v done:

app for streaming http://www.pbbans.com/forums/wez-ueg-t130912.html its says ok

Auto Hud which went through with no issus at all (worked fine says ready to stream)

in account manager and server list is red the IP which i believe means not streaming

Also when i check the IP to our server on the MSI http://www.pbbans.com/msi.php it came up it was a Call Of Duty 4 Server NOT STREAMING

my ip for the server is 217.163.28.136 port 48888

Hosted with GAMESERVERS.COM

Thanks For Any Advice

Wez

10829a.png

The server address attached to your team account is exactly the same as whats on your website (217.163.28.136:7673)

It was initially streaming, but then stopped.

There is an issue with MOH servers wereby they randomly start using a port of 9999, this results in no streaming.

It seems to affect some RSP's more than others.

It's been talked to death on the forums, EA / DICE are expecting to release a new server build within 7 - 10 days, that will fix this issue.

In the meantime, you can badger your RSP for a full reinstall of your server, complete with a fully updated PB and see if that resolves your current issue.

The server address attached to your team account is exactly the same as whats on your website (217.163.28.136:7673)

It was initially streaming, but then stopped.

There is an issue with MOH servers wereby they randomly start using a port of 9999, this results in no streaming.

It seems to affect some RSP's more than others.

It's been talked to death on the forums, EA / DICE are expecting to release a new server build within 7 - 10 days, that will fix this issue.

In the meantime, you can badger your RSP for a full reinstall of your server, complete with a fully updated PB and see if that resolves your current issue.

should i take my server off here then and try the hole thing again??

should i take my server off here then and try the hole thing again??

if the IP:port is going to be the same, do not delete it from your AccCP

Edited by HSMagnet