Two streaming AC organisation?

m1kLa

Hi,

I got a few quetions about streaming!!!

1. Can a have two streaming AC organisation on my server???

My server is streamed on gv and a wonna to be streamed on pbbans also!!

I wonna stream to pbbans but im scared to owerrite the other AC organisation pbsv.cfg

Is there a some FAQ for that?

And aslo a wonder, is it necessary to have Sreamnig application(streaming account on pbbans) for pbban to stream my server, or is enough to only stream my server without streaming account???

Ty alot xD

It is indeed possible to stream to more than one organisation that uses UCON for streaming. That includes us and GV, as well as a few others.

There is a set up guide in the information center that explains how to set up streaming without replacing your config files. Look up the RCON setup specifically :)

It is necessary to have a streaming account here in order for you to stream your servers. We do not offer a streaming service for those that do not have an account.

Hope this helps :)

TNX alot m8

And can i have account without entering clan or clan website?? because i dont have it :(

And i dont know how to create website and rosters and that stuffs!!! , i just wonna to have pbbans to stream my server!!

Is that possible?