Server Inactive Streaming

SpeedPT1

Hello before i have my server runing BBC2 and he is streaming, yesterday i change to Medal of Honor and he is inactive streaming, i read many topics in your forum but i can not start streaming the server now.

My server is from Multiplay

IP: 85.236.102.99:19667

Can you hell me

Thanks

Hello before i have my server runing BBC2 and he is streaming, yesterday i change to Medal of Honor and he is inactive streaming, i read many topics in your forum but i can not start streaming the server now.

My server is from Multiplay

IP: 85.236.102.99:19667

Can you hell me

Thanks

if you changed game types you must delete it from your account and reenter with correct game type

also know there is a bug that affects streaming that is supposed to be fixed in next game patch

Edited by HSMagnet

if you changed game types you must delete it from your account and reenter with correct game type

also know there is a bug that affects streaming that is supposed to be fixed in next game patch

Yes i delete the server and put the new wit type Medal Of honor and the IP i put the same.

Bug? we dont have now streaming servers? very bad...

Thanks

There is an issue with MOH servers wereby they randomly start using a port of 9999, this results in no streaming.

It seems to affect some RSP's more than others.

It's been talked to death on the forums, EA / DICE are expecting to release a new server build within 7 - 10 days, that will fix this issue.

In the meantime, you can badger your RSP for a full reinstall of your server, complete with a fully updated PB and see if that resolves your current issue.

There is an issue with MOH servers wereby they randomly start using a port of 9999, this results in no streaming.

It seems to affect some RSP's more than others.

It's been talked to death on the forums, EA / DICE are expecting to release a new server build within 7 - 10 days, that will fix this issue.

In the meantime, you can badger your RSP for a full reinstall of your server, complete with a fully updated PB and see if that resolves your current issue.

Hello Fozzer the patch is out and my server continues Not Steaming can you fix that for me? or help me to do that...

Thnaks

The "balls in your court" as they say :)

All none streaming issues are client side.

Once we approve a submitted server and its added to your team account, our work is done.

Because the server is added to your team account, once the streaming initiation commands are accepted by your server, streaming will kick in instantly.

After checking that you have entered the correct server address (85.236.102.99:19667 is whats attached to your team account) and that PB is fully updated.

Try this;

http://www.pbbans.com/automated-streaming-setup.html

or

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#troubleshooting

Once we approve a submitted server and its added to your team account, our work is done.

Because the server is added to your team account, once the streaming initiation commands are accepted by your server, streaming will kick in instantly.

After checking that you have entered the correct server address (85.236.102.99:19667 is whats attached to your team account) and that PB is fully updated.

Try this;

or

Hello again yesterday i do the automated-streaming-setup you said to do is ok, the server are in streaming but today is not streaming i dont no whats apening yesterday is good today no???

I try today to make the same thing and server continues not streaming.

"Team is not streaming"

I need your help again sorry....

Try this;

or

fozzer can you see whats appening with my server streaming please!!

Thanks

fozzer can you see whats appening with my server streaming please!!

Thanks

I wish I could, but all none streaming issues are client side.

I can not even check wether the server address is correct because you have totally locked down your website (which is a breach of our mandatory streaming requirements policy)

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423

I can not even check wether the server address is correct because you have totally locked down your website (which is a breach of our mandatory streaming requirements policy)

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423 <-- please read.

my one has stop working has been like that for 1day 45mins + pb just seem to wotk when it feels like it

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423 <-- please read.

Hello Fozzer again, i make a new website ( is not finish but almost...) because i have problems with the another, now i have evething good to streaming server, what i need to do to put server streaming now?

Thanks

my new website:

http://portugueseterrorists.webs.com/

I have updated your team account with the new website details.

Your MOH server 85.236.102.99:19667 last streamed on November 04, 2010 at 12:37:28 am.

I tried re-adding the server to your team account but it is still not streaming.

If you are completely sure that you used the correct procedure to initiate streaming (rcon/query port for the setup process) and you are still not streaming, then the only people that can help you with this issue is Multiplay, your RSP.

Raise a ticket with them, explain the issue and let them troubleshoot it for you.

You are a paying customer and as such are entitled to assistance from Multiplay staff in getting exactly what you want re your server.

They normally know their way around problematic streaming issues.

There is nothing we can do for you at this end, the server is added to your team account, its the correct IP/Port but its not streaming.

Best of luck.

I have updated your team account with the new website details.

Your MOH server 85.236.102.99:19667 last streamed on November 04, 2010 at 12:37:28 am.

I tried re-adding the server to your team account but it is still not streaming.

If you are completely sure that you used the correct procedure to initiate streaming (rcon/query port for the setup process) and you are still not streaming, then the only people that can help you with this issue is Multiplay, your RSP.

Raise a ticket with them, explain the issue and let them troubleshoot it for you.

You are a paying customer and as such are entitled to assistance from Multiplay staff in getting exactly what you want re your server.

They normally know their way around problematic streaming issues.

There is nothing we can do for you at this end, the server is added to your team account, its the correct IP/Port but its not streaming.

Best of luck.

Thanks very mutch for your help ;) , i send now a tiket for multiplay :blink:

I take it your issue was resolved SpeedPT1 :)

Team: Portuguese Terrorists (=PT=)
Account ID: 7446
Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Server List
MOH - 85.236.102.99:19667 (Streaming)

I take it your issue was resolved SpeedPT1 :)

Team: Portuguese Terrorists (=PT=)
Account ID: 7446
Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

Server List
MOH - 85.236.102.99:19667 (Streaming)

Yes my friend I need to make a folder in Multiplay with settings because Medal of Honor dont have this folder...

I put in her maybe help some one.

Thaks for all fozzer you are a good profissinal worker in PBBANS continue ;)

Create pbsvuser.cfg file (notepad) upload in config tab.

Example

pb_sv_usessionlimit 10

pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub

pb_sv_autoupdban 1

pb_sv_task 0 3600 pb_sv_ver

pb_sv_ucontimeout 300

Someone need help tell me ( reply this post)