please help me understand

DRAKON8000

FantomGo of my team got a pb global ban on our BFBC2 server 10/06/2010(ForTeam.ru = 21 = Russian Ranked) he is not in pb ban list and he can not go to any server with pb. how i can know for what he got pb global ban? sorry for bad english.

screenshot

Edited by DRAKON8000

Thank you! The problem is that he buy a new CD Key and playing on a new account. but I like the team leader would like to know whether he used a hack tools of other cheat program or is it some kind of mistake pb. how can I know this without him?

Thank you! The problem is that he buy a new CD Key and playing on a new account. but I like the team leader would like to know whether he used a hack tools of other cheat program or is it some kind of mistake pb. how can I know this without him?

The short answer is, you can't.

The long answer is, GlobalGuid bans are not handed out like candy by evenbalance, They are normally issued for running programmes that directly interfere with the running of PB software.

I have never seen a Globalguid ban overturned on appeal, the reason being that evenbalance make ultra sure that they are correct in their assumptions before issuing a Globalguid ban. (so I would rule out the "mistake" theory)

Globalguid bans are issued and handled exclusively by evenbalance and they do not share information on Globalguid bans with anyone, including us.