Reactivate server

Vostok3Bit

Good afternoon. Please reactivate our server 95.31.13.67:16570. Our server one of the modification plays BF 2.0 - 95.31.13.67:16570 (the site of the accompaniment: http://rockets-clan.ru ) we have carried on the other computer. Since 04.2010 he successfully works. We Ask You to restore checking on him. Respectfully yours to You Vitaliy. Vostok3Bit

Servers MUST be hosted at a data centre.

This means that you can rent a server off a Game Server Provider (GSP), co-locate your server or rent space on a dedicated server in a data centre.

Any server that is situated at home or in your home office/business that you can access via your network is not acceptable. There is no reason that you should be able to play the game on the same IP as the server that you wish to stream to PBBans.

* We will automatically deny any application where we find the server is not hosted at a data centre.

* We will automatically deny any application if the server IP does not resolve to a data center.

Servers MUST be hosted at a data centre.

This means that you can rent a server off a Game Server Provider (GSP), co-locate your server or rent space on a dedicated server in a data centre.

Any server that is situated at home or in your home office/business that you can access via your network is not acceptable. There is no reason that you should be able to play the game on the same IP as the server that you wish to stream to PBBans.

* We will automatically deny any application where we find the server is not hosted at a data centre.

* We will automatically deny any application if the server IP does not resolve to a data center.

Dear friend. The Server 95.31.13.67:16570 are in internet network and on equipping the provider Beeline (Korbina Telecom). I and my son remote Managers of the server. My computer stand on network OnLime. In 04.2010 provider has changed the computer - has puted more powerful, and I have entrusted to do his current to You. Respectfully yours Vitaliy (Vostok3Bit)

95.31.13.67 is on the MPi

in fact, you were the one playing a game from that IP

This was a checking the work servers. I very sad that more thousands of the boys will remain are not protected from cheaters. See please our site http://rockets-clan.ru accompaniments server and servers themselves. Very sad

Regard.

Edited by Vostok3Bit

Our site automatically denies streaming to IP addresses on the MPi.

In "testing" aka playing the game from that IP you have ended up blacklisting the IP from streaming.

Expensive my Everson and HSMagnet , thank You that You have answered me. Shall Say honestly - bad know English. Prompt please there is output thereof terrible position. Possible once again organize the stream a server to You? We do not want that boys, which play on server disturbed cheaters. Respectfully yours to You, Vitaliy.

If we, with son (Sergey - vostok8) have bored You, ask to excuse. Regard