Breach

MaydaX

Atomic Games, a developer of simulations for US military and intelligence agencies and a pioneer in military action games, announced today it has the certified gold master of Breach for Xbox LIVE

Will Breach have any anticheat with it?

It's $15 so I doubt it. No anti-cheat won't stop me from buying games these days since I see just as many cheaters either way.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/72300/

- Multi-player

- Steam Achievements

- Steam Leaderboards

- Steam Cloud

- Stats

- Valve Anti-Cheat enabled

- Controller enabled

Another VAC enabled game :)

But it does have dedicated servers

Dedicated Server: Host your own dedicated servers if you'd like, complete with remote administration.

Made me laugh

Unique Real-life Spy Equipment: Use real-life spy gadgets, like a Sonic Imager that lets you see what's on the other side of a wall and a Sniper Detector that finds campers lying in wait for you.

It has been getting some pretty naff reviews. Shame, I thought this might be a cheap online FPS gem.

Yep, me too... Shame but at least I found out before buying it. Might still consider it if it has a decent single player (can't remember if it did at this point) but will see what more opinions are given if any.

There is a legitimate complaint about the dedicated server being tied to the Steam account. We are working to remedy the problem. Once we've got a version of the dedicated server app that is independent of Steam, we should be able to release it through our website.

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/118039/breach-released-standalone-server-plans

he said the server was full in like 2 minutes, then crashed after 5 minutes........a fairly regular pattern :P

Edited by HSMagnet

he said the server was full in like 2 minutes, then crashed after 5 minutes........a fairly regular pattern :P

Well we got a few people that bought it so I dropped the 12 bucks against my better judgment. We will give a run and see what we can do although it doesn't look promising. I have heard so far that multi sucks with a bunch of fools tk'ing but I will withhold my opinion for now... :banghead: