Battlefield Bad Company 2: Planned Maintenance

Maester

Battlefield Bad Company 2: Planned Maintenance

Jan 24, 2011 - 9:46pm EST

DICE has indicated there will be a maintenance period for BFBC2 on Tuesday, January 25th. The maintenance window will begin at 5 AM EST and require 5-6 hours for completion. Please expect the multiplayer to be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

On Tuesday the 25th of January we are going to do a bit of maintenance work on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and the PC during these hours:

2:00 am PDT - 5:00 am PDT

5:00 am EST - 8:00 am EST

10:00 GMT - 13:00 GMT

11:00 CET - 14:00 CET

The purpose is to improve performance of the stats system, to reduce/eliminate stats outages. We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Mikael Kalms from DICE posted a great thread on the stats issues on the EA UK forums.

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/01/21/maintenance-work-draft.aspx

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-pc/1387445-stats-system-performance-perspective.html

Edited by Maester
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

roflsnatch

are you serious?

it will start over with a new dump-truck full of issues

LMAO! Say it ain't so.... :lol:

You know I believe you will be correct though but I will withhold judgment and purchasing until I see some real reviews, not the online hype / trailers...