Could Call of Duty go the same route as Guitar Hero?

SuperTaz

For me it already has died. Nothing jaw dropping was added since CoD4, just the same recycled game and engine over and over again. The bugs of CoDBO sealed the deal for me.

Some of our guys did buy the game and love it. I did not and will not. The last releases are garbage and I am sad people continue to buy these games but unfortunately thats todays gaming world. Seems that its old school and mods or console crap. I said I would never buy another COD Title and have not. Sadly other games and the developers seem to think its a great thing. Money, like it always is. Nothing personal against those that have the game but I never have and never will sugar coat the truth.

Edited by =GoMg=THE__DRIFTER
  • Upvote 1

I agree with you folks. I have all the CoD games with the exceptions of MW2 and BO. Those two killed it for me.

I will not buy any future CoD games if they are just more of the same garbage...... :(

For me it already has died.

This!

I said I would never buy another COD Title and have not.

This too!

Although I was reading a post recently that stated MW3 is approaching, I have no idea if that's true and couldn't care less if it is.