GUID BAN?

posiedon

Thanks Posiedon...I am in need of this as well.

i got this exact :( "You have been permanently banned from this Game Server Via Punkbuster.... GLobal Punkbuster GUID BAN 8790ec1e" and i have no idea of what it menas and still waiting response from wouter trump :ban2: :blink: Edited by DragonDFS

Humm, did all of you used the booster software ( cd key stealer?????)

POSIDEN:

BF2 account name: H8Korrupt . This person was admin of east coast servers. Threaten to kill a 13 year old girl on voip durring a game. screenshots of him tk ing. preventing them from the jet. LOST all admin rights.

I used a fx5200 with little to no problems. Check his stats KOWN stats padder!!!

REMEMBER H8Korrupt I told ya ... If a person will LIE they will also CHEAT and STEAL!

I'll bet you just wasted $10.00 ! Read his post here www.eauk.com

Uh....What are you trying to say? Is this H8Korrupt someone you saw cheating and you are reporting them? I didn't waste $10.00. I got a new CDKey and now everything is fine. If you want to see my sorry ass stats. My account name is |*|D.n.C|*|Posiedon. I don't get to play alot, Thats why they suck soo bad. I hate TK'ers too. Just make them die without getting the TK for it.

• 1 month later...

Hey fellas Switch here from HOG|. I have had a couple of problems in the tru server it says permanatly banned but my guide is not in yalls ban list or anything can someone help me with this and explain to me why i am banned from pb on just that server

Hey fellas Switch here from HOG|. I have had a couple of problems in the tru server it says permanatly banned but my guide is not in yalls ban list or anything can someone help me with this and explain to me why i am banned from pb on just that server

If your banned on just that server then its a server side ban only..that means one or more of the TRU admins banned you, not EB\PB or PBBANS.

But none of them banned me cause i am cool with all of them i play there all the time and i was just playin in there server a couple of days ago and it has happened to a couple of thier own guys also. And it is tactical reefer unit to be exact. And it was a it says punkbuster banned me permanantley

If your banned on just that server then its a server side ban only..that means one or more of the TRU admins banned you, not EB\PB or PBBANS.

Like Tim said, this is a server side ban, perhaps one of there admins is gone bad on them? bannin ppl they dont like? i sugest you contact the servers owner and have them look into it, it probably has nothing to do wiht use here.

Its either that or PB did catch somethign wrong and you did get banned, and perhaps you just have not found another streaming server yet... try running your game and typing

/PB_MYGUID

in the console and search the Master Ban Index (MBI) and see if it comes back clean, if you dont know how just post the number/letter combination here and someone will do it for you.

good luck,

• 2 weeks later...

Connect to any PB enabled server. When it kicks you write down the whole message.

If there is written Global GUID/Hardware Ban, contact EvenBalance and send them that message.

May I suggest poting a ticket with PsBbans first, then contacting EB with the information you recieve from PsB. It is my experience that EB will blow you off if you do not follow the proper path and then still possibly blow you off.

I would also lik eto say that every one of you that purchased a new cd key reather than standing up for whats right and clearing you name disapoint me. You mean to tell me that playing a game is more important than your integrity or your name? You not only disapoint me but everyone that comes behind you with the same ban for the same reason. I have personally been batteling with PB for allmost a month on my ticket now and plan to do so until a conclusion is reached. My name matters to me and believe it or not so does yours if you speak the truth.

When posting your ban notification , posting your guid does not help. Reserch the Master Ban Index and retrieve the ban# at least then we can have some idea of what you have been banned for. I am no one, I am only a player that has been banned myself for PBHack#130236 but I will not rest until myself and others like me have been cleared or condemed. Either way EB will reach a conclusion before I'm done.

In conclusion I would like to specially thank PBBans for the use of their forums and all their efforts to help us understnd what has flipped our world upside down, for some of us yu are our only light at the end of the tunnel. Even the EB tickets are black. DC

Edited by Deaths Conundrum aka DC

Nosferatµ wtf has all this to do with a privately run anti cheat site ??

hardware bans are dealt exclusively by evenbalance and creating lots of bogus accounts on this forum will not get you unbanned ... all it does is give us all an insight into what you personally come across as

I can tell you why we end up here, most of us are running searches for what we have thus far been denied at EB, help. I have yet to find a forum or site dedicated to helping accused hackers find why they have been accused and how to adress the situation. I am thinking of starting one if my name ever gets cleared from EB.

PBBans and their open minded admins have been a god send in a world that everyone the moment you mention PB yells HACKER! at the top of their lungs. Consider this for one moment, imagin you were accused falsy and didn't know stuart and hendrik. What would you do, where would you go for help? (answer here) Reply to your answer. What would you do after the first two weeks af being ignored as in my case and then after the first mopnth with no viable result, also in my case.

The truth remains, EVERYTHING having to do with EB is hidden and secretive. All inquiries are referred to the EB ticket system which is passworded and not revealed to the public, they have no public forums. I only have one question at this point, how could it possibly influnce hackers to know that 500 people were banned last month for PBHack#130236. 500 is a guess because that information is not open to the public which naturally arises the question, why not? So we wander onto sites like yours looking for answers that, I must say you have been quite helpful in many ways. Thank You for your time and patience, DC

May I suggest poting a ticket with PsBbans first, then contacting EB with the information you recieve from PsB. It is my experience that EB will blow you off if you do not follow the proper path and then still possibly blow you off.

This is loss of time. The only response you can get from them is that you have to fill in Trouble Ticket because EB is maintaining Global Hardware/GUID Bans.

The truth remains, EVERYTHING having to do with EB is hidden and secretive. All inquiries are referred to the EB ticket system which is passworded and not revealed to the public, they have no public forums.

You can post the link to TT anywhere you want. But I think that then many punks could visit it and start whining and swearing that they've never cheated what would result in closing of the TT.