application denied (cod4 key)

So my application has been denied for the 2nd time because of my cd key which I bought online. Reason says that my GUID is used in russia (I'm not russian) and my key is supposed to be leaked which is clearly not because it's possible for me to play online without beeing kicked for duplicated key.

Now the question is: How do I apply successfully without buying a new Cd key? Maybe the admins could tell me whether there are other possibilities.

I would love to apply to PBBans :(

Edited by NevZ

Indeed the cd-key you bought online is all ready been used by a Russian guy.

We don't accept so called leaked cd-keys to get a streaming team account in here, that is our policy!

Do you have another guid from perhaps earlier games (BF2, COD4, etc.)?

Or let another clan/community member make the application, after approval you can be added to the userlist.

So my application has been denied for the 2nd time because of my cd key which I bought online. Reason says that my GUID is used in russia (I'm not russian) and my key is supposed to be leaked which is clearly not because it's possible for me to play online without beeing kicked for duplicated key.

Now the question is: How do I apply successfully without buying a new Cd key? Maybe the admins could tell me whether there are other possibilities.

I would love to apply to PBBans :(

that would only happen if the server was set to kick duplicates and you and someone else were using the same key on the same server at the same time

PB_SV_GUIDRelax [0-7]

Defaults to 0; Controls PunkBuster's kicking behavior related to GUIDS; A Value of 1 means PB will not kick for UNKN (Unknown) GUIDs; A Value of 2 means PB will not kick for WRONGIP GUIDs (these are GUIDS which are valid but not from the IP Address the player is connecting from); A Value of 4 means PB will not kick for DUPLICATE GUIDs; These values (1, 2 and 4) can be combined to achieve the desired behavior. Note: this setting will never kick for connections from the same IP address.

Indeed the cd-key you bought online is all ready been used by a Russian guy.

We don't accept so called leaked cd-keys to get a streaming team account in here, that is our policy!

Do you have another guid from perhaps earlier games (BF2, COD4, etc.)?

Or let another clan/community member make the application, after approval you can be added to the userlist.

Yea I've got Bf2 and several other games which are supporting Pb. So it's possible to create a new (hopefully the last ;) ) application for Cod 4 streaming and apply with my BF2 GUID ?