Unplayable against him

g3th1sh0t

Instead of starting witch hunts, you should talk to the server admins of the server you played on. Ask if they stream to PBBans and are running MD5 scans for Medal of Honor.

If they come back with neither, you have your first step.

Ask if they stream to PBBans and are running MD5 scans for Medal of Honor.

If they come back with neither, you have your first step.

I think they don't care about what i have to say about their server ..

• 2 weeks later...

I did it : played on [celtS] server today : http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-81-19-208-29-29000.html and this is the result Links removed by admin

aimbot festival ROFL .... but tell me something about the punkbuster updates please , last was on 01.2011 .. LOL ? i dont talk about payment hacks , but about free hacks ... poor game .. Or maybe this is another witch hunt ?

Edited by surfy

Why not get in game demo's and send them to server admins (incidently celts do stream), they can then take a look at the evidence and submit if necessary. Other then that a screenshot of a score isn't much use.

Edit: Sorry MOH.. thought u were talking COD4. :smilie_tischkante:

Why not get in game demo's and send them to server admins (incidently celts do stream), they can then take a look at the evidence and submit if necessary. Other then that a screenshot of a score isn't much use.

IN game demos ??? 239 kills are not enough as a aimbot proof ?? NAH , last pb update was on 01 .2011 ... i just stop to play PB protected games . BYE and thanks .. bored ! No , MoH dont has a record function ( whats the diffrence between a demo and a sshot with 239 kills ? ) ...

Edited by g3th1sh0t

Ok maybe demo's arent an option and to be honest I kinda agree with you, admins hands are tied with lack of PBSS and demo functions in newer games, however that doesn't mean we're gonna accept a screenshots of scores as evidence to add players to our MBI. If you had your own server you could of course locally ban the player, failing that report the guy to clan servers admins and let them chose their own course of action.

A screenshot of a scoreboard proves nothing.

A demo/recording of gameplay would, but if this game doesn't have the ability to record in 1st person from a spectators perspective then you're shit out of luck.