Banned? Need assistance.

Clazik

Hello guys,

After scrimming Binary, and upon joining another scrim, I received this pb error along the lines of "Banned for 1200 minutes" External Ban List (Admin decision). The last 8 digits of my guid is ef41b3f7. I do not hack whatsoever and have no history of bans. What the heck is going on? Also, in some servers, I'm fine. I'm confused. Please advise.

Clazik

Also noting this is the only GUID that has the same IP and related aliases as you do and has an external ban.

And the French IPs that are linked on to it has some aliases with "ClaZik" on it too if you look at the Nickname / alias list.

Also noting this is the only GUID that has the same IP and related aliases as you do and has an external ban.

And the French IPs that are linked on to it has some aliases with "ClaZik" on it too if you look at the Nickname / alias list.

That's weird. Someone in France probably has the same nick as me. But how am I banned when my GUID is different? And I can't appeal because my GUID is not on the ban list, it says. I'm confused.

Edited by Clazik

I'd suggest double checking your GUID as I cannot find a record of it for COD4.

Everyone else has said the only GUID linked to you currently is the one coming up at GGC. Your next step would be to register there and ask them about the situation.

I'd suggest double checking your GUID as I cannot find a record of it for COD4.

Everyone else has said the only GUID linked to you currently is the one coming up at GGC. Your next step would be to register there and ask them about the situation.

I've double and triple checked. My GUID is NOT e4d5edece71c4c46573f39c992f03339. And I definitely do not live in France nor ever have lived in France. I'm Canadian.

This is my GUID: 11uw8r4.jpg

I've written a support ticket to GGC. Apparently, they have some false bans going around: http://www.ggc-stream.com/news/84/Game-Violations+-+False+bans+at+external+banlist

So, hopefully they get this sorted out.

I've written a support ticket to GGC. Apparently, they have some false bans going around: [/size][/font]http://www.ggc-stream.com/news/84/Game-Violations+-+False+bans+at+external+banlist

So, hopefully they get this sorted out.

Just as a point of information.

Its not just GV that gets hit with fake bans on a regular basis.

Any anti cheat site that just requires forum registration to stream servers is going to have problems with fake bans, and thats why we have mandatory streaming requirements in place here, vetting of everything, including forum accounts, and a strict policy of none streaming for cracked or home servers.

PBBans can live with the reduced streaming numbers as long as we are doing all we can to maintain banlist integrity