problems streaming

TSLkermit2

hi guys

Had this in another section but i cant view it anymore

we are haveing a issue getting our new bf3 server streaming i have tried port 19567 (join port) 19577 admin port i have tried numerous combination including 41567 as per maydox still it say connection refused. i can access it with procon using 19577

ip 85.236.100.34

any help would be great

Here is my reply in the other thread;

Hi TSLkermit2,

Your team account looks like this at the moment;

Team: Time Served Legends (TSL)
Account ID: 11605
Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Server List
BFBC2 - 85.236.100.106:19867

User List
TSLkermit2 (126645)

The only server you have added has a gametype of BFBC2 with a server address of 85.236.100.106:19867

If an error has been made, just add the correct server and then delete the wrong one.

If no error has been made please feel free to add your BF3 server to your team account whenever you are ready.

I can see that you have now got 85.236.100.34:19567 as the only server on your team account.

According to gametracker it is currently offline.

offline.png

Once its online and your confident you can access the server via procon, just use procon to send the streaming initiation commands;

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#frostbitegui

Here is my reply in the other thread;

Hi TSLkermit2,

Your team account looks like this at the moment;

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 1)

Server List
BFBC2 - 85.236.100.106:19867

User List
TSLkermit2 (126645)

The only server you have added has a gametype of BFBC2 with a server address of 85.236.100.106:19867

If an error has been made, just add the correct server and then delete the wrong one.

If no error has been made please feel free to add your BF3 server to your team account whenever you are ready.

I can see that you have now got 85.236.100.34:19567 as the only server on your team account.

According to gametracker it is currently offline.

post-690-0-99673400-1319553194_thumb.png

Once its online and your confident you can access the server via procon, just use procon to send the streaming initiation commands;

Solved the problem with the gametracker i use the join port not the admin port when setting it up its online now

Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

Server List

BF3 - 85.236.100.34:19567 (Streaming)

User List

TSLkermit2 (126645)

I got it streaming for you :)

thank Surfy

You guys desirve a few beer with all your work. question the bans that where streaming to our BC2 sever are they streaming to this or is it a new database

Could you possibly take a look at my server as well? Setup went fine with the hub but it says server is not streaming.

79.91.114.145:19567 [server XML Data]

Never Battlefield 3 DrunkenMasters BF3

Have tried ports 19567, 25200, 47200 all with no success so not sure what I need to do from here.

Thanks!

Could you possibly take a look at my server as well? Setup went fine with the hub but it says server is not streaming.

79.91.114.145:19567 [server XML Data]

Never Battlefield 3 DrunkenMasters BF3

Have tried ports 19567, 25200, 47200 all with no success so not sure what I need to do from here.

Thanks!

So easy to overlook your query because you have tagged this onto a thread that has already had a successful outcome.

The first thing you need to do is to get the correct port off your GSP.

Remember that you use the rcon/query port to set up streaming (default 47200) and the actual game/join port when adding the server to your team account (default 25200)

Get this sorted first and if your still not streaming we will take it from there.

Yeah just figured it was easier to ask here rather then start a new thread and actually I tried all his fixes first. LOL

Ok I will get that info and see what happens.

Thanks!

So easy to overlook your query because you have tagged this onto a thread that has already had a successful outcome.

The first thing you need to do is to get the correct port off your GSP.

Remember that you use the rcon/query port to set up streaming (default 47200) and the actual game/join port when adding the server to your team account (default 25200)

Get this sorted first and if your still not streaming we will take it from there.

Ok just got a reply from my host:

The query port is 47200 just as the rcon port. After that though it would be a crapshoot to find. Their website may have better help options.

Whats the next step?

You have a server added to your team account that contains the rcon/query port - 79.91.114.145:47200

Like I posted earlier, the rcon/query port is only used to send the streaming initiation commands.

You need to add the correct server address to your team account, this will be 79.91.114.145 with the actual game/join port (default 25200) and if still not streaming we will take it from there.

Confirm with your RSP what the actual game/join port is before you add it to your team account.

You have a server added to your team account that contains the rcon/query port - 79.91.114.145:47200

Like I posted earlier, the rcon/query port is only used to send the streaming initiation commands.

You need to add the correct server address to your team account, this will be 79.91.114.145 with the actual game/join port (default 25200) and if still not streaming we will take it from there.

Confirm with your RSP what the actual game/join port is before you add it to your team account.

He says its default 25200 which I've already tried, but I re did the server now with 25200 as the port.

He also gave me this if this helps

drunkbf1.game.nfoservers.com:25200

Edited by UniBoNGeR

So, lets take it from the top shall we.

To set up streaming you need to use the rcon/query port, in your case it's 79.91.114.145:47200

You use either of these methods;

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#ast

or

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#frostbitercon

or

There is no need to do anything else because you now have the correct server address in your team account, 79.91.114.145:25200

Streaming will kick in instantly if the streaming initiation commands are received by the server.

If any of the above methods fail to get your server streaming, the issue is at your end of things.

This may cast some light on why;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/bf3-issues-t147847.html

Please feel free to link your RSP/GSP to the BF3 issues thread because only they can help you if any of the above streaming initiation methods fail to work.

So, lets take it from the top shall we.

To set up streaming you need to use the rcon/query port, in your case it's 79.91.114.145:47200

You use either of these methods;

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#ast

or

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html#frostbitercon

or

There is no need to do anything else because you now have the correct server address in your team account, 79.91.114.145:25200

Streaming will kick in instantly if the streaming initiation commands are received by the server.

If any of the above methods fail to get your server streaming, the issue is at your end of things.

This may cast some light on why;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/bf3-issues-t147847.html

Please feel free to link your RSP/GSP to the BF3 issues thread because only they can help you if any of the above streaming initiation methods fail to work.

Well I already ran the hub setup and it worked the first time. The files are still on the server. I just tried to run it again and am getting this error:

[iNIT] Opening connection ...

********************************ERROR********************************

Connection timed out: connect

Also I cannot access the last link you provided, says forum can't find link?

Well I already ran the hub setup and it worked the first time. The files are still on the server. I just tried to run it again and am getting this error:

Just did the manual steps in the second link, still no streaming.

I see this error while setting it up, what does this mean?

PunkBuster Server: Critical Error - Local File c:\servers\drunkbf1\bf3\pb\htm\wa001385.htm Not Found

Sorry, that was a link from the SA forum section.

Basically non streaming issues include;

Please make sure your server is listed in battlelog if it won't stream. If the server is not connected to the backend UCON will not work.

It sounds like your just using the automated set up process and trying nothing else.

The problem is definitely at your end of things, maybe your GSP can provide assistance.

Sorry, that was a link from the SA forum section.

Basically non streaming issues include;

Please make sure your server is listed in battlelog if it won't stream. If the server is not connected to the backend UCON will not work.

It sounds like your just using the automated set up process and trying nothing else.

The problem is definitely at your end of things, maybe your GSP can provide assistance.

Nope like I said I did the manual process also, all the commands went through just fine however still no streaming. Server shows in battlelog as well.

From my GSP:

We've been seeing customers having trouble with PBBans and Gametracker, but generally the consensus is that they keep trying and eventually it works. The system is exactly the same from one server to another, so there's nothing on our end preventing you from connecting.

Thanks,

Joshua

Support Tech

So basically its he said she said at this point with no solution. They say its your end, you say its there end. Where does it end? LOL

Well looks like I will no longer be streaming here then since nobody can help me. Thanks anyway.

Nope like I said I did the manual process also, all the commands went through just fine however still no streaming. Server shows in battlelog as well.

From my GSP:

We've been seeing customers having trouble with PBBans and Gametracker, but generally the consensus is that they keep trying and eventually it works. The system is exactly the same from one server to another, so there's nothing on our end preventing you from connecting.

Thanks,

Joshua

Support Tech

So basically its he said she said at this point with no solution. They say its your end, you say its there end. Where does it end? LOL

Well looks like I will no longer be streaming here then since nobody can help me. Thanks anyway.

What has gametracker to do with your none streaming issue :unsure:

One of the beauties of the streaming initiative we use (PBUCON) is that we can tell at a glance were any problems lie re streaming issues.

At the moment we have 651 BF3 servers streaming via PBBans (and counting) if there was a problem at our end, none would be streaming.

The none streaming issue your experiencing is definitely at your end, and either you or your GSP will have to resolve it.

If you have provided your GSP with all the relevant information and your GSP is not able to help you resolve, what is basically a very simple issue, on your bequest, I would suggest moving to another GSP that has a clue.

You may include this response in any ticket you have open with them.

As well as the issues your already aware of, I hope your GSP is also aware that because BF3 has to be run on windows 2008 or later, the firewall is more advanced.

So your GSP needs to allow UDP to the game server port from ports 40000-50000.

What has gametracker to do with your none streaming issue :unsure:

One of the beauties of the streaming initiative we use (PBUCON) is that we can tell at a glance were any problems lie re streaming issues.

At the moment we have 651 BF3 servers streaming via PBBans (and counting) if there was a problem at our end, none would be streaming.

The none streaming issue your experiencing is definitely at your end, and either you or your GSP will have to resolve it.

If you have provided your GSP with all the relevant information and your GSP is not able to help you resolve, what is basically a very simple issue, on your bequest, I would suggest moving to another GSP that has a clue.

You may include this response in any ticket you have open with them.

As well as the issues your already aware of, I hope your GSP is also aware that because BF3 has to be run on windows 2008 or later, the firewall is more advanced.

So your GSP needs to allow UDP to the game server port from ports 40000-50000.

Ok man, thanks. I will pass this along and see what they say. Its NFO servers so I would think they would know whats up. Seems something is blocking the server because I was able to run the automated hub setup in the beginning and all the needed files for streaming are present on the server yet it won't stream and now when I try to "re install" the streaming it wont' connect, just get error timed out message. Hope somebody can get this resolved as I have never had any issues streaming here and would like to continue. Thanks again.

If any of the NFO staff are familiar with irc, they can join #pbbans on the quakenet network and talk to a staff member direct if they need to, or use this applet;

http://www.pbbans.com/irc/index.php to chat direct.

Thanks I'll pass this along to them. As of now they just keep telling me I need to run the install process again which I have done many times. The files are on the server in the PB folder so it should be streaming. I give up at this point. Hopefully they can figure out something.

Just because they are a ranked server provider, it is dangerous to make an assumption that they know what they are talking about, especially were PB and streaming are concerned :)

Ya they just keep telling me to do this over and over:

http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4345

Which I have done now 3 times. The files are on the server in the PB folder, I can see them there. Everything is as it should be yet no streaming. Im beyond frustration at this point to say the least. They just keep saying, well we have plenty of other servers streaming just fine, you must not have done something right. Ughhhhhhhhh

Unless I have the wrong port listed I don't know what else to do. Repeating the setup process over and over again is not going to solve the problem.