reactivation

trackpin

Hi ,

I had a account when the clan had bf2, and now we would like to add a bf3 server, when i try and change any details all i get is

Account ID: 5304

Name: HoH-IKE

Tag: HoH-IKE

Error Code: Account Inactive

the clan has changed and some of the details

could i get reactivated, and start to have a server streamd,,

I have activated your team account so you should now be able to add servers to it, because you have had a team account since August 2008 and despite the fact you only streamed for 3 months, I will take it on trust that you will provide a viewable roster on your website.

This can be something as simple as a pinned forum topic listing every player that represents your group by wearing your tags.

after using the PBBans Automated Streaming Setup tool.. it says to add your server to your account,, i try that and all i get is, after trying to into the account manager

** Access Denied **

Account 5304 is inactive.

Please make a re-activation request in the Account Questions and Troubleshooting (Private) area of our forums and include the following information:

Name: HoH-IKE

Tag: HoH-IKE

Error Code: Account Inactive

Edited by trackpin

Hi

There has been some confusion over a account with regards to a server i put up for streaiming,, from what i can gather, as i have put up a server with the www.tewclan.co.uk as its web page. even thou im not the owner of this clan but a member ho has a server that has some members from this clan playing on it.

The owner of tew has now tryed to set up a server for streaming that they started a few days ago, to be told that i have now taken ownership of TEW streaming account and he has lost all access to his account and is now unable to add a server, but he needs ask me for permition ??

this was not the intention on my part as i thought my account was still showing HoH-IKE, and all i enterd was the TEW web page

I have now canceld my server that will close at the end of the month,

Could you please re activate zebouk of the tew clan, and make him the account owner so he can set up the server he has and regain the ownership as he may need to set up other server in the near future,

kind

regards

Trackpin

ok so am I reading right, you're not actually a member of HOH anymore and wish to setup your own/new clan to stream? if so I can remove you and your server from the existing account so you can apply in your own right and then zebouk will be left as Team Master user? Correct?

Hi,

I had HOH when we played bf2 however this has now ended but it still shows as me having it ,,but i have rented a server while im in a new clan called tew, also to this the clan owner has a server,, for some reason i have been made the owner of the pb account to TEW ??

i am in TEW but have a server on my own back that they can play on .. TEW have a server that the owner got and now is unable to get access to his pb account

is it not possable to have two servers with two owners in the same clan ??

You can stream both on the team account that is now the active team account for http://www.tewclan.co.uk (#5304)

zebouk has now been set to team account master and the contact e-mail set to his.

Any further changes to #5304 can be initiated by zebouk

Team: The European Warriors (TEW)
Streaming Status: Streaming (2 / 2)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Server List
BF3 - 193.93.47.24:25200 (Streaming)
BF3 - 85.236.100.34:20467 (Streaming)

User List
trackpin (104378)
zebouk (120883)
claybuster (134609)

ok

So i have lost my account .. for me to set up a future server i will need to re-apply ??? and create a new account on pb ??

Yes, but you would have to be removed from #5304 first and the streaming requirements would apply to your new application;

Read our streaming requirements here;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423

A much simpler solution is to stay were you are and add any additional servers to 5304.

Just to clarify things :)

Our rules are very simple, one forum account per person and one team account per group.

If we come across duplicate team accounts, its always the least active that gets locked down, that is why 3659 was the one that was locked down.