Recruiting new Streamers

holback

Hey all you UO server admins.

I have been with PbBans for about 8 months or so and wanted to let you guys know that installation of the streaming has Never caused any lag problems and for the most part kept cheaters off of my server.

We admins have to stick together on this and get more involved. The more we have the more cheaters we can keep off of our servers.

• 2 months later...

Hey all you UO server admins.

I have been with PbBans for about 8 months or so and wanted to let you guys know that installation of the streaming has Never caused any lag problems and for the most part kept cheaters off of my server.

We admins have to stick together on this and get more involved. The more we have the more cheaters we can keep off of our servers.

Hey, im a UO-server admin, i can only agree to that. Right now i have Master Ban List from Punkbusted, and i just register here. I just dont know if the 2 programs can work together?, i mean the Master Ban List and Master Ban Index (Master Ban Index (MBI)), can it? or is it the same program?

Edited by MartinDK

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, im a UO-server admin, i can only agree to that. Right now i have Master Ban List from Punkbusted, and i just register here. I just dont know if the 2 programs can work together?, i mean the Master Ban List and Master Ban Index (Master Ban Index (MBI)), can it? or is it the same program?

you can only stream to one repository but our ban list can be downloaded and intregrated no problem with anyone elses .. all we care about is keeping the lamers off our servers and we aint too proud to share :D

**update** multistreaming is here and here to stay click me