Bragging rights???

~>GFP<~Murderur

Well this isnt the most leet server with the leetest of players but this is all in fun and I guess I will go first as I sift through my 2 gigs of SS's I will add more If I'm beaten... Oh NO bot server ss's allowed in this fun lil contest.

shot0184.jpg

This Followed as I hit a GodLike on the next map LMAO

BANNED___.JPG

LoL muderur that isnt funny that you got banned from my server but i didnt do it.. but al is good now we have sorted that out and they all know you dont cheat... anyway here's a couple of my better games

This was after my full week of playing like total crapola

post-101911-1132880539.jpg

This one is almost some pwnage

post-101911-1132880597.jpg

And well this one is pwnage. Hit godlike once and a rampage to finish it off

post-101911-1132880634.jpg

shortly after them last 2 games i was banned form that server for something like 999999999999999999999 minutes LoL

Edited by icantwinn

Hit GodLike???? Says highest kill spree 14... Ummmm sorry but you lose... Ha Ha just jking good screenes

This is What a GodLike looks Like...... Godlike and 4 Rampages 3 of them turned into Dominatings I have this demo somewhere in my archives... Beat that suka....

shot0077.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few I pulled out real quick. And last one I just threw in for fun ... bet you never thought an AK could that ;)

almostclean.jpg

DM.jpg

wtf.jpg

weird5.jpg

Edited by Cobraderra [-TOC-]

Just a few i picked out quick.... :blink: wish all my games were this good lol.... depends on the night lol

ummmm... I win?? lol :rolleyes: j/k nice screenies all!

shot1

shot2

shot3

shot4

shot5

After reading your latest post about lean\crouch script being ok I'm guessing you were using it while getting these scores.....good job ...........

After reading your latest post about lean\crouch script being ok I'm guessing you were using it while getting these scores.....good job ...........

nope... dont assume htings man :) lol... the only thing i use is the high jump and i have a reason for that lol... when i first got this game i had a sprained finger and could not move fast enough to hit jump then crouch and someone told me to use the highjump so i did, and i got used to it now i play like shit withought it i cant jump for shit lol... i probably could if i realy practiced at it, but im lazy lol... :lol:

Good Screenshots guys... I will find some of my Normal Damage SS's before I came to play RD I was an ND deathmatch Master and split heads in CTF but I played DM prob for the first 2 years of SOF2. Then was introduced to RD.... Whole diff world.. RD has been fun But ND is the roots of SOF2.

Oh and last thing, NO SS of killin BOTS or AFKERS and NO Fighting about how someone got the SS please this thread is to promote a little bit of fun and compettion not to scream haxx. Post your SS and have a good time.

• 3 weeks later...