Im totally confused here.

Supaflies

Ok heres the thing, long long ago I got curious and tried out a couple of hax on like 2 servers (everyone else was hacking too). It was fun for a little while then it got boring because I didnt deserve my high score. I know alot of people say that they were just trying the hacks and what not and that you dont really care about it but I need help. I dont know if I got globally banned or not because I can play on alot of servers but some say "You have been banned by the server admin". All of which I have never hacked on. I got banned from my most favourite server and I didnt even hack on it. I have not touched a hack since that day that I got banned and I never will, please believe me Im not a hacker, Im just a guy who got caught in the crossfire because I wanted to see who was shooting, so to speak. Is there any way that I can appeal this? Or have my ban lifted? I made alot of friends on that server and now because I wanted to see how the stupid hacks worked I probably can never play with them again. Please help me out any way you can, I would appreciate it dearly. My GUID: E183D900

Thank You...

I checked the appeal a ban thing and it says its not in the records so am I globally banned?

Edited by Supaflies

I talked to the main admin of the server, and he searched his pb banlist, and said he couldnt find me, and I get that message on a couple of servers which I did not hack on.

When I try to connect it say "You have been BANNED by the Server Admin"

And the game is Call of Duty.

Edited by Supaflies

Hmm, I never got a global guid ban kick or anything like that so it must be local, I appealed the ban on the servers website and hopefully I will be unbanned. Thanks alot Foxdie and trust me, I will never go near another hack ever again...Thanks again.

Thanks alot Foxdie and trust me, I will never go near another hack ever again...Thanks again.

The destiny of every cheater is hw ban.

BTW: Don't be surprised if you get suddenly hw banned.

[PsB:0869 V0034CFFB] e183d9008915a58f15bf232dde4a10fa "^3Supa^6Flies" "24.110.22.125" GAMEHACK #89030

and no matter if the server admin lifts that ban .. if he uses their banlist you will be on it .. buy a new cd and start afresh, cheapskate

i just wish every genuine pb catch was globally banned automatically

[PsB:0869 V0034CFFB] e183d9008915a58f15bf232dde4a10fa "^3Supa^6Flies" "24.110.22.125" GAMEHACK #89030

and no matter if the server admin lifts that ban .. if he uses their banlist you will be on it .. buy a new cd and start afresh, cheapskate

i just wish every genuine pb catch was globally banned automatically

Yup i would agree with that .It might scare away some of the l33t downloaders