Aliens Colonial Marines

LtMatt

Already on my wishlist :D

Did you play Aliens vs Predator? I kinda liked it, but it could have been so much better.

However they got that pulse rifle look and sound spot on. I hope they nail that this time. Who doesnt love a good pulse rifle? :D

Edited by LtMatt

Did you play Aliens vs Predator? I kinda liked it, but it could have been so much better.

However they got that pulse rifle look and sound spot on. I hope they nail that this time. Who doesnt love a good pulse rifle? :D

I did and I wasn't too keen on it to be honest, it could have been a lot better I agree, MP was fun for a while but I soon lost interest. Only played for just over 30 hours and that was enough.

The pulse rifle was very good though.

I enjoyed playing as the predator, the thrill of ramming two blades between an opponents rib cage is a nice satisfying kill :D

Maybe that's too much information ;)

Edited by xX_Renegade_Xx

• 1 month later...

Looks like fun :D

Thats what i thought.

Just found out its been put back to feb 2013, back to the drawing board for me as far as looking for a new game goes. :(

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If they get the atmosphere right and it plays well it should be a good game, I haven't pre-ordered yet after the last game was a bit disappointing but I'll be keeping an eye on it.