Game disconnected: could not join server

Kashmant

Gentlemen PBBans, My name is Jorge and my alias is Kashmant, with you, I had an impasse solutions in the month of January, but still, I have problems on some servers and some administrators say, I'm banned for you, please I could help solve this problem, this is very boring, it can not come to any server you want, and my friends tell me they are bored with my problem and I, that should make my GUID, does not appear in MBi listbecause if I brought this problem, I appreciate the prompt response that I may have.

Here I put the answer I gave evenvalance that I am not banned for them to have a little clearer by the subject.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/update_ticket.php?ticketnumber=EB5224000605529&password=74172cb31d0e114ff6dbac0bf01d90&special_message=new_ticket

you are not on our ban list. although you do have a violation on record

it is either an independent server admin enforcing it or another 3rd party anti-cheat site

plus, you never gave EB the exact kick message

So how fix this problem, because I have many problems to get into a server, can help you as massifying information, I'm not banned, and I have that recordin my GUID,how you can help??

Edited by Kashmant

figure out if only one server is kicking you or several

quite possible it is one of the many third party sites

we have no control over an individual server or other 3rd parties

even if they stream here they can still ban you if they wish

But I have not used any traps, and this has made me a problem, you have the management of many servers and can send the information, I do not want to bother with this, but if me lifted the restriction you should be well send the same data as the data of the ban, I think is how to level charges, if bad, is banned and if it's good, because you must lif tor remove the restriction, would be just.

Edited by Kashmant

You are banned on MetaBans. You need to appeal to the admin who has banned you on MetaBans. Unfortunately at this moment in time MetaBans is down and is suffering from a DDoS attack.

They have control of everything?? but if they ban you as one, many servers that use the MBi to take it, then you should send MBi through the same information that is not restricted, I think it is right.

we are not metabans

but the server owner can ban you for whatever they please

we lifted the ban caused by that violation. it is their right to enforce anything they want. it is their server

Okay but the servers are in service anticheats of PBBans, some of them do not let me, then to see what are the chances that you send in the list and a list for banned thereshould be another for which are not

Thanks Singh400 for information, I know we see faults in others and try to see if they are founded or not,would appreciate help me with the Administrator of that server that I can not playKardkan, that's all I seek no more and no problems with any moderator or administrator whom I respect.

Well, to make it on time, only this server owned by the IP is 74.91.115.138:25200 PBBans, please, could collaborate, knowing that this Server Manager can help me, I just want to play, but what is not I ask. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

As a last impulse to find a help from Administrators of PBBans, I honestly feel ignored by you, I searched and read, one of the problems is given by the line banlist.txt file on a server, not been completely eliminated as it has sometimes I do not know how it's MBi work, must be removed manually, as you say it myself here in this post,

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/banned-t158447.html

now I just ask you to inform all server administrators to collaborate me deleting the line that makes some not all the servers in order to enjoy these, and very kindly did the administrator of a server I wrote the following:

"i have manually removed you from the ban list but i'm not sure if it going to work. we will see after i restart the server in a couple of days or so.

the problem is- this ban happened 3 months ago and you are now just letting us know about it.

anyways - try to get back on the server in a couple of days."

Many thanks and please, only ask for help is all.

Once PBBans has sent out unban commands, it up to the local server admins to have the "Allow UnBan flag" ticked or manually remove Bans from their banlist. Such as this case.

You need to work with the admins of that server, if you're still banned there.

It sounds like the server doesn't have the "Allow UnBan flag" ticked, which means even though you were unbanned here, the server admin will have to manually remove you from their

banlist. PBBans can't help you.

It is essentially a local ban, and in the hands of any server admins.

How can you claim to be ignored when we have bent over backwards to answer all your queries and tried to explain in simple terms (because of the language barrier) that the ban issued on your pbguid was successfully appealed and your pbguid does not appear on the PBBans ban list :mellow:

I was not going to post this, but seeing as your most insistent that your being ignored, lets take it from the beginning.

The only reason your issued ban was successfully appealed is because Even Balance did not receive your raised cheat violation because of a technical issue (probably dropped packets)

PBBans always give the benefit of the doubt to the player when issues of this type crop up (it's rare but does happen on occasion)

The ban that was issued on your pbguid was lifted on January 19 2012 and a unban command was sent via the PBBans Hub.

We did all that despite you visiting our irc channel on January 19 2012 and typing this;

[21:18] Vendig God at all, I know someone sat on my PC and use a damn cheats, but that does not happen again JAMAZ, and change the keys and my pc now only use it myself, no one in my family.

This was posted as part of a troubleticket on March 23 2012;

I'll start by explaining that I have no kick from a particular server, what happens is that by PPBANS had a restriction on January 1, 2012, which appeal explaining that it was an unfortunate accident, which was caused by someone who was not using my PC with the excuse to play and used a prohibited program,

Those 2 quotes are you admitting that your PC was compromised by a family member and a "prohibited program"was used.

Consider yourself very lucky that a technical issue forced us to remove a perfectly valid ban despite the admissions subsequently made by you.

If you are having problems joining a particular server it's something you will have to take up with the admin of that particular server because PBBans do not hold a ban on your pbguid.

Feel free to link any server admin to this forum topic if you think it will help your case.

• Upvote 1

Mr. Crotan y Mr. Frozzen, thank you infinitely, these responses, I'm sorry about the language, you that have made efforts to help me, excuse me so that I feel ignored, suddenly is my desperation to fix my problem.

Mr. fozzer, As you have written, and you can check always use the same PC, with the same characteristics to play the game that made me spent $ 2.500.oo to arm and enjoy the game for which I have so much trouble to fix the problem, I appreciate your responses and please excuse me again, what happens is that I have no contact you have with the administrators of all servers that you manage, and are you the only ones who can help me, why I troublesome, look I attend to people and try to be as friendly as possible because it is my job and so you have been with me, then I think this data, I try to look ascontact with administrators to help me.

Thanks again, God bless you and take care.

PBBans does not manage any game servers.

PBBans does not hold any bans associated with your pbguid.

To resolve any issue that you have re playing on a particular server, you will have to contact the server administrator and ask what ban list they are using and why you are on it.