I NEED HELP!!!!!

Snake-mobn-

i need help guyz.. i got my ip linked cuz me and friend use same cd key and every server kicks me for "multihack violation" and i never even used any hack ever.

you answered your own question.....sry to sound rude or insulting,,,buy a new game...If you use the same key at the same time it won't allow you to join,,,the key is already in use. If the key gets a "global ban" your name goes down with it on any PBBANS streamin game...is it worth it ?

i need help guyz.. i got my ip linked cuz me and friend use same cd key and every server kicks me for "multihack violation" and i never even used any hack ever.

the multihack violation message is displayed when pb detects a multihack on your system .. taking a shot in the dark,given the limited amount of info that we have :P i would hazard a guess that a detected multihack is residing on your pc at the moment and when you join a pb enabled server it gets detected and gives you the boot.

sharing cd keys is never a good idea no matter how friendly you are with someone .. 9 times out of 10 it ends in tears :)

if you and your "friend" join a server using the same cd key and that server is pb enabled,if the admin has the default pb_sv_guidrelax setting, you will both get a kick for Duplicate GUID/CDKEY

so, to sum up .. if you get kicked off every pb enabled server you join with a multihack violation message then a multihack is on your pc,in turn, that means either you or someone using your pc downloaded and installed it .. it does not have to be in use to be detected :D

p.s. IP's do not enter the equation re pb violation kicks .. only guid's and they are based soley on your cd key