BF3 - #50120- Bans Stopped ?

Section_25

Lately I've noticed in the BF3 PBBans list that the number of #50120 bans have slowed way down then the amount that were being placed over the last couple of weeks.

I was pretty impressed with PB to actually finally set a wave of these bans and remove a lot of the players that I have been suspicious about for months. These players seem to be the the long term (hiding) cheaters that have a very high rank and playtime.

We need several more waves of these bans set on these players as I feel that the ones banned for the #50120 violation are the most menacing in this game and there are still tons more that need to be removed.

So by all means, please continue!

Thanks

If i had to pick a favourite ban wave it was this one. Pb may be silently logged them again for full effect like before. I was thinking they'd never get caught and then bam like 500 bans in a few days. Good times. Keep the faith son.

Lately I've noticed in the BF3 PBBans list that the number of #50120 bans have slowed way down then the amount that were being placed over the last couple of weeks.

I was pretty impressed with PB to actually finally set a wave of these bans and remove a lot of the players that I have been suspicious about for months. These players seem to be the the long term (hiding) cheaters that have a very high rank and playtime.

We need several more waves of these bans set on these players as I feel that the ones banned for the #50120 violation are the most menacing in this game and there are still tons more that need to be removed.

So by all means, please continue!

Thanks

Like, Matt said, keep the faith. Probaply evenbalance/pb is silently loggin em right now. If they would ban those who are caught rightaway, cheat devs would patch their cheats rightaway and we couldnt see those mass waves.

Latest was my favorite too :)

• Upvote 1

If i had to pick a favourite ban wave it was this one.Pb may be silently logged them again for full effect like before.

If ever one of my posts deserved rep its this one. :D

EDIT

God dammit i said logged instead of logging. My moment of personal glory ruined.

Edited by LtMatt

OMG !!!!

Huge 50116 ban wave in progress !!!!

WooooooHooooooooo

Nice going PB !!!!! Remove all the lamers !!!!! :clapsmiley:

Punkbuster is my hero! i wish i was skilled enough with coding to work with you guys,catching cheaters must be sooooooo satisfying! Good job guys!

Loving the BF3 banwave lol

Edited by MadCadden

Punkbuster is my hero! i wish i was skilled enough with coding to work with you guys,catching cheaters must be sooooooo satisfying! Good job guys!

Loving the BF3 banwave lol

Punkbuster is from Even Balance.

We are PBBans, who are NOT affiliated with Even Balance in any way.

• Upvote 1

Punkbuster is from Even Balance.

We are PBBans, who are NOT affiliated with Even Balance in any way.

Why does stuff like this always confuse me lol. I always thought this site was part of evenbalance because of the banlist thing,thanks for educating me!

• 1 month later...

So when is the next ban wave coming? These people are getting way out of control AGAIN as usual !!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...

Dear PB/EB,

could you please head on with next big Cheater pwning BANHAMMER???

Yesterday I played couple of rounds on BF3 and not a single server had been clean of cheaters!

Don't want to sound stupid, but I would be happy if there were just one cheater any more, bnut meanwhile there a 3, 4, 5 of those scrubs in one team raping the other team. There is not even one single second having fun any more playing this game.

Spawn, *bamm-bamm* 1-2 bullets dead, spawn, *bamm-bamm* 1-2 bullets dead, spawn, *bamm-bamm* 1-2 bullets dead, spawn..... *laming the shit out of me*

The only thing I can do is hiding somewhere with the M98 and wait to get at least a few of those f*cktards.

Mostly I leave the server before round ends.... but is this meant to play Battlefield???

Last few battle reports which don't seem to had been fun... they raped the shit out of our team:

**no name and shame allowed without streamed evidence**

Seriously,

if EA/DICE wants to keep customers, they have to find some other solution. Sending out ban waves every 2-3 months is nothing but senseless, as far hackers solve the ban wave problems within minutes or hours and their customers can continue sucking around and annoying legit people!

Your ideas?

PBBans is merely a 3rd party group that support Punkbuster games. Evenbalance will initiate a banwave when they feel they have sufficient data to do so. They will be logging these players so don't worry too much, just hang tight and move to another server. Plenty of servers with PBBans in the servername which are well looked after.

I here you man, I have been occupied with alot of work the last days but mannaged to steal 2 hours gaming last night. Remarkable is that all freshly banned players is back on new accounts with the same old habbit of dirty play. It would be such a relief if the mighty Hardware ban could be put into action...or a chip burning algorithm... or leaking of cheaters home adresses - I'm pretty handy with cutting tools and Black and Decker in general, not to mention explosives...

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

If somebody would pay me, I would sit day n' night at some computer in DICE headoffice playing BF3 and just press ALT + TAB to switch at some banning programm and ban the shit out of cheaters.

Really! I am so done with those retarded idiots, because the number gets greater and greater like cancer without any solution and BF3 dies soon.

In short time we have 100% cheater, because legit players are not able any more to play this game and also start cheating, I hope this is not meant by EA/DICE to happen to their products?! ^^

Edited by Mikester188