FXAA injector allowed ?

Doubleome

Hey all,

I see so many people using FXAA injectors and it makes the game look so good but so far I havent been able to find a official statement if they are allowed or not. So im staying away untill I can find something official, does anyone know if anything has been announced about the FXAA injectors yet ?

This is what I could find http://postimage.org/image/lomzy3vid/, but what does a "restriction kick" entail ?

Thnx

Edited by Doubleome

Can't get any more official than the image you linked.

A restriction kick would be a 2-minute kick from the server. The kick would only happen if you were running a software PB restricts use of. There will be no bans resulting from a restriction kick, other than the 2 minutes from that specific server.

~

/*Pisi*/

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I realized there are some very well known people on BF3 community, saying that they were globally banned by Even Balance because they used 'FXAA injector danoc1'. I've opened a ticked few days ago in Even Balance to get some information regarding 'FXAA injector danoc1', however I did not got any useful answer from them. Can you please give us some information if EvenBalance changed their security policy regarding this mod ? Is it possible that anybody could be globally banned by using 'FXAA injector danoc1' ?

Can you please give us some information if EvenBalance changed their security policy regarding this mod ? Is it possible that anybody could be globally banned by using 'FXAA injector danoc1' ?

Not to our knowledge.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys

Has there been any more info on this FXAA thing?

What are the thoughts of you all on this?

Should we allow players to use it on our servers?

I've not used this at all TBH but a member has posted on my site that it's a cool thing to have, I would like to have a definate answer on weather it should be allowed or not.

There's no way of knowing anyway is there or stopping it.

You could probably check for the file's existance if it's to be placed in the game folder to work. Don't know if it is.

you can add the checks we have to issue restriction kicks

He has a different tool in mind.

We do not offer any checks for FXAA. Nor do we consider it a cheat in any shape or form.

Sorry HSMagnet if I wasn't clear, I know there is some kind of colour adjustment tool out there that can be detected.

Ok thanks guys, It appears none of the Anticheat sites consider this a bad thing and only an enhancement to the graphic of the game.

Would be interesting to know how many players use it, or might be better of asking how many don't I bet that be a shorter list.

tell me once and for all clear! you want to ban a FXAA injector danoc1? want to use it, but I'm afraid to be globally disabled your security system!

Read post #1 of this thread.

@pipes1 .. not sure what ggc has to do with anything.