Nade Cheat

Sandrock

Hi there folks, I'm wanting to know if you guys have a post anywhere that shows the different md5 violation and there values so I can add a few other's we dont have into our pb.cfg. Theres a Nade_Cheat -A.pk3 I seen someone had gotten busted with on the Master Ban Index (MBI) and I know for a fact it's not in my servers pbsvuser.cfg. Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi there folks, I'm wanting to know if you guys have a post anywhere that shows the different md5 violation and there values so I can add a few other's we dont have into our pb.cfg. Theres a Nade_Cheat -A.pk3 I seen someone had gotten busted with on the Master Ban Index (MBI) and I know for a fact it's not in my servers pbsvuser.cfg. Any help would be most appreciated.

we post a lot of up to date cvar/md5 stuff for our streaming game admins :P

just for you heres a taster:

pb_sv_md5tool a "" v "base/mp/Nade Cheat - A.pk3" SZ0 AT0 LEN32

Thanks man :), we've talked about streaming before but havent for the simple reason I like having Aliasfinder bust them. I combine banlists too. If we ever got the traffic Ninja gets I'd jump right on streaming but we dont get all that much.

Edited by Sandrock

Guest IcheBAN

Thanks man :), we've talked about streaming before but havent for the simple reason I like having Aliasfinder bust them. I combine banlists too. If we ever got the traffic Ninja gets I'd jump right on streaming but we dont get all that much.

You can still stream and have AF do its thing..

Actually only half of it's thing if PB is keeping all bans out from this site. But I am thinking about streaming it would've been nice to have added *you know who* to the Master Ban Index (MBI). :P

Guest IcheBAN

Actually only half of it's thing if PB is keeping all bans out from this site. But I am thinking about streaming it would've been nice to have added *you know who* to the Master Ban Index (Master Ban Index (MBI)). :P

No its your option to run the banlist, so you can stream and still have AF pick them up.

OK, I understand what you've said or are trying to explain to me but what I'm saying is if I stream to this site then Aliasfinder will be running ONLY PsB's Master Ban Index (MBI) since the Pbbans side of things will be covered. :D :P

I do appreciate the input though! :lol: