is he hacking or not

trig

look at the angle of his gun in relationship to the cursor. this is what happened the ind. left for a few came back and owned all prior to leaving he was not playing well at all. i need some input here guys thanks, i dont want to bann if he is not cheating

post-102315-1141535211.png

And..this means..? In plain english? Guilty or not guilty? :blink:

Sry, Notorious. , the image is clean,,theres no way of telling by a SS if he had no recoil on but the ss itself is a typical graphs card error + AA usage...the no recoil can be caught easily by certain cvars and streaming.....If the guy in question is suspected of no recoil I'd spec him and his ammo count while he plays ,,,its pretty easy to spot if he didn't have to reload..btw, some servers like Nobles allow no recoil and no kick when firing a weapon...if its Nobles own rocmod then again he would be clean....{on Nobles servers}

Okay, thanks.

So if I understand correctly, having no recoil on a different server would be considered a hack? Or does that depend on the server?

If the guy in question is suspected of no recoil I'd spec him and his ammo count while he plays ,,,its pretty easy to spot if he didn't have to reload..btw, some servers like Nobles allow no recoil and no kick when firing a weapon..

True... Looking at reload wouldnt really work, with the 25.000 clips... ;)

A cheat is a cheat regardless of what server you are in...

In regards to Nobles server, It is not a pk3 that removes the recoil. It is in the weapon mod. If someone has it in their pk3, then it's a good chance it's a hack.

In regards to Nobles server, It is not a pk3 that removes the recoil. It is in the weapon mod. If someone has it in their pk3, then it's a good chance it's a hack.

You said it best bud, Noble runs a weapons mod not pk3...if a player switches to another server the weapon mod wouldn't switch over also unless the server also runs the same mod...if I seen it on one of my servers {I don't run that mod, I preffer real damage} I'd ban for no recoil. Actually, pbbans would,,,,It's in my cvar list to check for that ;)