I am Beeing Set up !! What can we do so this does not tarnish my Name?

Stinger11

Want My name kept clean ? Would like it removed from any list and replaced with Gr/ reapers/shadows since it is his Ip and generated Guid attached to it ...What can we do to get my name off the pbbans list... I have never hacked or cheated I am a Streaming admin here and I Am being setup and framed... I am not happy about this It's B/s they can try and Get away with tarnishing My name like this ... .... I know the cheater and hacks guid must be banned but my name is hooked to the Impersonator... His name should be attached to it not mine ...

Anyone Who can help , Stinger here {Gen}Stinger =TSE=

A while back I was having problems with these freakin Gr reaper shadows gr stealth shadows and gr grave shadows gr soul forge shadows aka Kabal aka dogsnot

well these guys aka gr soulforge and Reaper , Stealth aka dogsnots aka kabal are at it again hacking our server putting message's up saying all kinds of spam and profanity and other things .... Hacking our teamspeak ..... Now I see he is going on other servers hacking using my name with the wrong colors and I see he has my name on ban list from playing on the ninja's server ... his buddy trigger also has done the same thing to my nephew Payne we were both setup!!! the nija server which I have never played on ...... these GR guys are nothing but trouble trying to ruin mine and TSE reputation because they were caught hacking and cheating ....

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15120 this is the post .....

They are trying to discredit me because I caught them hacking on my server...... and we banned them ..... Not only trying to discredit me but other members of my clan ...... There must be some thing we can do .... I do not like the fact that I have my name even though it's not me on the ban list that I strongly try to uphold .... I Hate freakin cheaters......... I would like my name removed so it is not assaociated to that ban its not me or my guid soul forge and reaper are the hacks not me ......

Edited by Stinger=TSE=

No worry stinger we know its not you

and about removing the name sorry no can do we dont remove/change anything from the banlist or the database

Its just your name not your guide....the ip´s are not even close ;)

LOL!! I loved it when people used my names to make me look bad....half of my alias's are on the pbban list for diff. hacks from people who wanted to get even w\ me for banning them...lifes a bitch,,they cheat, they pay :P Like mRx said , the IP's arent even close so no worries,,,the meatballz out to get me were from a diff country all together...gotta love the stupidity in some people... :lol:

Ok thanks I will Register our clan tag with even balance ... Yeah you guys are right I know the Ip's are way wrong and the guids don't match .... I guess I was just poed about these freakin Gr guys these hacks are out there getting away with what they do ... It feels like my hands are tied.. Discreditting my name or clans name is one more thing on top of it .... And when they get it on the list it just makes me feel like they are getting over on me or the caln thats all.... thanks again for the words of encouragement.....

yes that is agreeable.Although your not the one on the list it makes you and your clan look bad because it has your tags.I understand where your coming from and its understandable.Just make sure everyone knows its not you as you will have some servers ban you just because they see your name on the list instead of studying the IP's and guids etc