Update failed

SDC_Preacher

I just had my server reloaded because of some problems, and now I keep getting a message saying the server is running old version of pb c1.129. I typed /pb_sv_update in the console, and it seems to be having trouble timing out...

This is primitive but its what i do cause it works 100 percent of the time. PB on the server is the same as PB in your own game folder so I update my pb on my PC and then zip it and upload it to the server and replace teh PB thats there. PBweb still works and from my experiances works better then the new update tool if you need a PBWEB.exe I have one.

i still use pbweb to update the linux servers i run because pbsetup can not run without a GUI (last time i checked :P )

Eventhough it's not listed on our website, pbsetup does have a command-line interface. Simply type pass your executable a "--help" parameter and you'll get the help screen for it. "pbweb" is no longer supported and most likely won't update your servers to the latest version.

Micah' date='Mar 15 2006, 02:20 AM' post='43406']

Eventhough it's not listed on our website, pbsetup does have a command-line interface. Simply type pass your executable a "--help" parameter and you'll get the help screen for it. "pbweb" is no longer supported and most likely won't update your servers to the latest version.

pbweb works just fine for updating new clan servers i set up :)

might be an idea to to put the above info on your webby :P

most are aware pbweb is no longer supported, but it still works very well.

the info i was referring to was:

Micah' date='Mar 15 2006, 02:20 AM' post='43406']

Eventhough it's not listed on our website, pbsetup does have a command-line interface. Simply type pass your executable a "--help" parameter and you'll get the help screen for it.