Battlefiled 3

Jlum0n

Hello everyone, I have a question to which a person can apply to bans and resets the people?

I really want to reset your fighter, support bf3 I was told that you can do it.

Sorry for bad english.

Edited by Jlum0n

Leave my fighter alone, what did he ever do to you?

Sorry, i couldn't really understand what you're trying to say.

+1

Jlum0n are you saying you have a ban that you would like to appeal?

If so I suggest that you post your BF3 alias or GUID so it is possible to check and give you a proper answer..

Regards!

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

Or even better, PBBans has native language subforums, sometimes it's just better to post in one of them using your native language. Or else deal with Google Translate and unintentional funnies.

Leave my fighter alone, what did he ever do to you?

Sorry, i couldn't really understand what you're trying to say.

+1

Jlum0n are you saying you have a ban that you would like to appeal?

If so I suggest that you post your BF3 alias or GUID so it is possible to check and give you a proper answer..

Regards!

Or even better, PBBans has native language subforums, sometimes it's just better to post in one of them using your native language. Or else deal with Google Translate and unintentional funnies.

Forgive it the translator :)

Well and so I hope it will be now more clear. In EA supports to me told that can address to PBBan for zeroing of the fighter. I want to null statistics of the fighter completely. It is possible?

I don't know the GUID.

Here page of my fighter.

It is hard to understand you.

I cant find any problems for your account with the tools available to me here. I think that you have been directed here by misstake, your account have never been used from a PC.

On the link to Battlelog you provided I can see you play on Xbox. I understand it you actually ask for how you can reset statistics for your soldier. You can reset statistic for your account from Battlelog, soldier statistics page - just press the button.

Edited by GOS_LEgiONary

The guy is asking who resets stats as he would like his reset. Source: I watched a Russian video one time.

Jlum0n: If you buy BF3 Premium for PC you will get an option to reset some of your stats, which are the scale images at the top. The true stats are not rest.

I don't know if you can do this on Xbox.

The guy is asking who resets stats as he would like his reset. Source: I watched a Russian video one time.

Jlum0n: If you buy BF3 Premium for PC you will get an option to reset some of your stats, which are the scale images at the top. The true stats are not rest.

I don't know if you can do this on Xbox.

I checked his profile and he is Premium already so he need to press the reset button on his soldiers profile. What I dont understand is why EA directs him to PBBans in the first place.

Full reset

Edited by Jlum0n

Forgive it the translator :)

Well and so I hope it will be now more clear. In EA supports to me told that can address to PBBan for zeroing of the fighter. I want to null statistics of the fighter completely. It is possible?

I don't know the GUID.

Here page of my fighter.

that is an xbox page ...

PBBans has nothing to do any consoles or statistics