Screenshots

eat5

i busted someone today and have no way to ban him, the screenshot shows a box around a player with the distance below it, i took the screen cause people were complaining about the guy. i banned him from my server, but the guy deserves to lose his account.

Edited by eat5

We can't do much about this, your server is not streaming here.

If you are interested, sign up here: http://www.pbbans.com/streaming-application.html

If there is evidence of hacking as you describe, he would be banned from every streaming server, but the player can still play on other servers.

PBBans doesn't block accounts, that's the job of EA.

i re-applied but for lite this time, i don't meet the requirements for the service i want. i really am not interested in lite because it doesnt take SS, and thats the only way to bust the majority of hackers. i own a server, have a website, havent added my forum yet, don't have any idea what roster means. there are 4 ppl in my squad and only 2 of us ever play together, usually when im in my server admining, ridiculous to be a honest admin in the anti cheat community, ive tried every service to stream and all have some road block. i sent the evidence diectly to the guys battlelog, i guess ill have to do that every time till a service accepts me....

PBSS is the only way to bust the majority of hackers? I think I'm going about this all wrong. :P

If you're getting a lot of positive hits on your PBSS that's pretty awesome, and should only make you strive to stream here, so those cheaters will get banned form the whole community instead of local bans.

But in reality there are just over 300 PBSS in the MBi for BF3, and over 1000+ for MD5 scans, and of course then there's the 13,000+ for EB detections. So I wouldn't call PBSS the best way. Streaming here lite or otherwise is the best place to start though.

Edited by Crotan

the funny thing is that the guy he has in his box is me in a tank taking the pbss lmao, ill post it in this thread if its allowed... im not familiar with this forum so ill ask...

PBSS is the only way to bust the majority of hackers? I think I'm going about this all wrong. :P

If you're getting a lot of positive hits on your PBSS that's pretty awesome, and should only make you strive to stream here, so those cheaters will get banned form the whole community instead of local bans.

But in reality there are just over 300 PBSS in the MBi for BF3, and over 1000+ for MD5 scans, and of course then there's the 13,000+ for EB detections. So I wouldn't call PBSS the best way. Streaming here lite or otherwise is the best place to start though.

in cod4 that was the only way we got any bans at all. i got one my first day in bf3 with a PBSS, streaming, sure, its like a big ban list sort of. there is no way to bust the AA.net jerks unless you use PBSS.

on top of that there is no way to submit a hacker in a screen shot, rediculous. see the blue box he got around my name while im taking screenshot.....

pb000016u.png

Edited by eat5

in cod4 that was the only way we got any bans at all. i got one my first day in bf3 with a PBSS, streaming, sure, its like a big ban list sort of. there is no way to bust the AA.net jerks unless you use PBSS.

on top of that there is no way to submit a hacker in a screen shot, rediculous. see the blue box he got around my name while im taking screenshot.....

I think you should of started steaming much earlier, COD4 has the most bans out of any game here. And probably because it offered the most for streaming admins to help catch cheaters. COD4 demo recordings are still being submitted pretty often.

You should check out the MBi

pb000016u.png

that "blue box" is his teams deployment icon

yea he is not getting banned, we went in the server and viewed the positions in a chopper to make sure thats the deployment box, it at first looked like a different view to me.

No worries. That's why we are here. Glad to see another group streaming though!

• 4 weeks later...

Yes http://www.pbbans.com/forums/trippy-screenshot-t164795.html

But, be sure to ask for SS help in the proper area... Not the public area of forum :)

EDIT.

Not sure if lite admins have access to the SS review area. If thats the case, post pb_ss questions in the Lite Admin area :)

Edited by buttscratcher
  • Upvote 1

lite user, cannot acess that url

also what link do i need to uses for pbscreens has i try direct link copy.and save image to pc none seem to work!!!!

Edited by banger162nd