Latest Bans

Guest IcheBAN

Hi, I have a question about your last 3 bans for FEAR, I was wondering why you guys are banning for stock game file mismatches..

we aint .. check your pm's

Guest IcheBAN

well maybe PsB considers multihacks as stock files, who knows.

... No need to slam PsB after I have just defended you guys on this case ffs.

And tbh with out a little more information they do seem to be standard stock file mismatches..

Guest IcheBAN

I really don't know what I should think if staff member of PsB says that we ban for mismatches on stock files!!!

What are you talking about it IS a mismatch of a stock file just to a litte more depth... :rolleyes:

What are you talking about it IS a mismatch of a stock file just to a litte more depth... :rolleyes:

... No need to slam PsB after I have just defended you guys on this case ffs.

And tbh with out a little more information they do seem to be standard stock file mismatches..

firstly a question or two .. do you have the game ?

do you know what the stock files for FEAR are?

the onus is always on the admin to provide proof and as i never tire of pointing out,all our bans on the MBI are backed up by proof gained from streaming servers .. it is not our job to provide psb with hacks or indeed any type of info re the hacks we have dissected for cvars and md5 scans,psb have enough staff to keep on top of things re hack detection, but i thought it prudent to point out to one of their staff members for FEAR to check things out before making wrong assumptions .. what i find quite incredulous is that the same psb staff member deems it right to post on a public forum that PBBans has FEAR bans on the MBI that are just stock file mismatches when in fact they are all valid cheat catches, thus far i see no apology for making wrong assumptions and the thread itself has denigrated to this:

I've already went rounds via pm over at pbbans and figured out pretty quick the operators of pbbans is just as much a dushbag as Cobraderra.

i was an admin he had a few pm's with and i can see that by maintaining a professional approach and dialogue with an obvious psb fan results in being labelled a dushbag (i guess he cant spell douche) but what he neglects to say is that he and his mate who came over looking for a fight both have accounts here (one member and one game admin) and are free to post any questions etc that they want, last time i checked its open house here and no form of censorship exists.

i pm'd the staff member who made the mistake of thinking cheat files were stock ones and gave him the correct information,what does he do with it? ... nothing .. in fact he accuses me of deleting his posts on some FEAR forum i had never heard of lol,another prime example of wrong assumptions

end result the pbbans "quality over quantity" adage is not just a hollow phrase,our admins have collected the latest FEAR hacks and ban for them and instead of slagging us off the psb guys should be grateful that we have exposed an obvious flaw in their cheat collection/detection methods that they have, as yet, not closed off

so thanks for defending us icheban :) but no matter what gets posted on other sites we intend to carry on giving a quality service to anyone who is willing to see beyond the bigger is better adage