need information on CVAR

ArchNemesis

Yes I too would like to know exactly what these 2 CVAR's are & a possibly explination about them.

Please dont post cheat cvars in the public area

thats what we have the closed areas for ;)

^^^

This 1 especially cuz I see more & more ppl getting caught for this 1 everyday.

Plz let me know any info you can share with me & Arch about this cuz both of us are Anti-Cheat Staff for the {B.A.D} League & this info will help alot with explaining to ppl how & what the cheat actually is.

Plus I would like to know how I would go about becoming a pbbans League Admin since I help run the Anti-Cheat deparment in a current League rightnow for SOf2 that will also be starting cod2 & bf2 Leagues soon.

THX alot fo any1's help & your time in this matter as it is much appreciated.

Edited by -=F4F=-mRx

• 2 weeks later...

Shit real sry about that -=F4F=-mRx didn't know that was something we worried about since the name of both the cvars can be seen by anybody who checks a ban with that offense on it out otherwise I wouldn't have posted them.

So yes I'll repost this in the proper section so some1 can give me a better explination with out the ppl we don't want seeing it getting the info.

• 2 months later...

does a cvar violation mean that somone is using a hack or just possibly. I dont want people on my server who hackeven if questionable, but without really understanding what a cvar violation is I can't really make that call. Any help would be mucho appreciated!

does a cvar violation mean that somone is using a hack or just possibly. I dont want people on my server who hackeven if questionable, but without really understanding what a cvar violation is I can't really make that call. Any help would be mucho appreciated!

there are hacks that use specific cvars to toggle on and off certain features .. some hacks can be run outside the game directory so the cvar checks we run all pertain to actual hacks .. if you can find a reason why a player would pluck out of thin air a hack specific cvar and be detected with it in his mp cfg please feel free to post that reason here :)