Confused on streaming

-)gR(-SEXY_C

I am currently streaming to PunkBuster. I have 5 servers that are streaming. Is it or is it not possible to stream to PBBans as well. I've been reading the forums and so know I've confused myself. (it was said to add a few lines to my pbsv.cong files???) Please help. I am dedicated to catching cheaters in all ways possible.

Sincerely,

-)gR(- SEXY_C

I am currently streaming to PunkBuster. I have 5 servers that are streaming. Is it or is it not possible to stream to PBBans as well. I've been reading the forums and so know I've confused myself. (it was said to add a few lines to my pbsv.cong files???) Please help. I am dedicated to catching cheaters in all ways possible.

Sincerely,

-)gR(- SEXY_C

Hi m8,

at this current moment in time you can stream to only one repository at a time,but, there is nothing to stop you integrating bans from other sites to your pbbans.dat .. i do it myself and if anyone queries a ban from another anti-cheat site i just point em in the right direction on how to appeal it :)

Hi guys,

Thank you for your replies. Okay as some already know (IcheBan!) I am new to this so how do I "intergrate" bans from other sites. I am going to have to manually "update" these ban lists myself--correct???

I currently rent a dedicated server box and operate it on my own personal computer using remote desktop connection. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Humbly,

SEXY_C

Guest IcheBAN

Well atm there are no RvS bans :( so there is nothing to copy over.

But to use another banlist all you would have to do is either copy and paste the contents into your pbbans.dat file or create another .dat file for example called banlist2.dat with all of the bans in there then just add it to load into your pbsv.cfg

pb_sv_load banlist2.dat

And you should be good to go :)