about cheating in ET

FREELANCER.DK

I played on a server today.when 2 players did cheat .using aimbot...I tryed to get the guid but they dont have anyone...all i have is their nicks..first one is "g4yh1tl3r.".the other is "tehn4z1" any thing i can do??and yes im 200% that they using aimbot

I played on a server today.when 2 players did cheat .using aimbot...I tryed to get the guid but they dont have anyone...all i have is their nicks..first one is "g4yh1tl3r.".the other is "tehn4z1" any thing i can do??and yes im 200% that they using aimbot

hi M8DPINO,

The best way to protect your server and create a gaming environment that is as cheat free as we can make it,is to stream to the PBBans EvenBalance repository server and use the recommended cvars/md5's contained in our Master Config Index (MCI) .. this will ensure that anyone using hacks on your server will be added to the PBBans Master Ban Index (MBI) in very short time :)

If the server you were playing on is not yours the best you can do is provide the server admin with as much info as you can and hope he is proactive enough to care and make a difference .. you might also want to point him in this direction so he can get his server PBBans protected

No im not an admin,and it is not my server.im just so fucking tired of all those cheaters ,that why i ask u..

I will take contact to the serveradmin asap.

thx M8DPino