first hack detected?

TUBLoki

Talkng to one of the admin from our server this morning, after intalling the patch last night and enabling PB loads of players were kicked for wallhacks/aimbots etc. :D

Id love to see a screenie of it if you have one :)

yeah me too, might make me feel better after having to deal with their asses the past 6 months.

It takes a bit before any PB specific violations will be raised when PB is first released for a game..

That is a completely false statement.

PunkBuster has a game specific set of engine checks for all pb supported games .

punkbuster does not kick from stored query, its violation checks are detirmed

by the checks running in the server-side pb application and will take instant action

on server-side checks.

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

Guest IcheBAN

wrong evenbalance will run the hack detection in silent mode when its first released for a game to see if theres any bugs and fix them, Yes a person can still get caught with MD5's, CVARS, and screen shots but like I said it will be a bit before any one will get hit with any GAMEHACK or GAMEHOOk type of violations..

wrong evenbalance will run the hack detection in silent mode when its first released for a game to see if theres any bugs and fix them, Yes a person can still get caught with MD5's, CVARS, and screen shots but like I said it will be a bit before any one will get hit with any GAMEHACK or GAMEHOOk type of violations..

Sigh :google_lt:

I dont know bout any of this but I do know we are still having issues with people on our servers. People staring at walls then killing the person coming around it. Aiming through smoke and getting head shots.

IMO PB still has a few bugs to work out yet.

his was hunted has little time .

File sv_cheat.log

[04.13.2006 20:50:46] VIOLATION (VIDEO DRIVER HACK) #90001: ^2Lu^1t^7ho^1r^7!^2P^1T^7 (slot #7) Violation (VIDEO DRIVER HACK) #90001 [2f5bd0907xxxxxxxxxxxx(VALID) 80.172.xxx.xx:28960]

Posted Image

Cheers

KORG

i found someone blatantly hacking just now but pb didnt kick him

Dude, for the last time, i could see your head above the box!!!

If you 2 have have a beef with each other then please take it up on your own forums. Dont bring personal quarrels here thankyou.