Stepped over

-=HELL=-Anialator

Hi guys. I thought i would mention i stepped over to ACI so my server isnt streaming to pbbans.com anymore. C yaz laters. Ow,icheban,this isnt a stock file is it?

Hi guys. I thought i would mention i stepped over to ACI so my server isnt streaming to pbbans.com anymore. C yaz laters. Ow,icheban,this isnt a stock file is it?

Im sorry to hear you have decided to leave PBBANS.COM.

Could i ask you for the reason you decided to leave ?

Guest IcheBAN

icheban,this isnt a stock file is it?

lol grow up kid :rolleyes:

probably crying because his latest ban with an 80023 violation was removed.

Edited by IcheBAN

somehow i dont think so IcheBAN a bit of humour never hurt anyone :)

@ -=HELL=-Anialator when you have had a chance to peep behind the ACI curtains and learn a few things we will still be here :P

lol grow up kid :rolleyes:

probably crying because his latest ban with an 80023 violation was removed.

Hi,im back.

Lol,no actually im making fun of you because in every post you have ever made theres "stock file"in it.

You have "stock file"on your mind m8. All you can think of. You really think i give a damn about any ban removed? I didnt even notice it was but anyway dont you think i knew that was gonna happen? Verified the md5 already with known hack hashes and came out clean. Grow up? If you stop saying "stock file"every time maby people would take you serrious.

Anyway i aint here to argue,Just wondered wot was said to my post.

Reason i stepped over to aci is because they have more proffesional scripts and i wish to become a private member some time for the better scripts. You havent got anything which comes close to theyres at the moment.

Reason i stepped over to aci is because they have more proffesional scripts and i wish to become a private member some time for the better scripts. You havent got anything which comes close to theyres at the moment.

Well i can only reply on the Americas Army Scripts :

We do offer Streaming Members Private Scripts for Americas Army .

As far comparing the scripts from PBBANS against any others .

I do not feel comfortable disscusing the subject in detail.

I dont not wish to make remarks that would show any negativity to another Anti-Cheat community.

Must Anti-Cheat Communties supply there services free of charge . No matter how good their scripts may or may not be they are providing a free service that attempts to keep your game server cheat free .

That much i will allways respect.

The only thing i will say about the PBBans Americas Army Scripts is:

If the cheater's think by getting away with cheating on other anti-cheat protected servers,

that they will get away with it on PBBANS protected servers , They have another thing coming .

If that is the case then why did i get the answer that you dont have any private scripts at all other then the ones you have available to te publick when i asked about it? ^^