Not streamin

XP_Abraham

I got everything set up yesterday

If your server still shows non-stream after the (REPOSITORY=Sytem used to stream logs) restarts.

Then it is most likely because your AA server restarted and the streaming setting we not writing in the config. file .

If you still have problems after the Repository restarts let me know and i will help you setup your game server to auto load your streaming settings .

i have sent you my msn messenger info via PM.

Or you may see if im on the PBBANS TeamSpeak,Or IRC.

If your server still shows non-stream after the (REPOSITORY=Sytem used to stream logs) restarts.

Then it is most likely because your AA server restarted and the streaming setting we not writing in the config. file .

If you still have problems after the Repository restarts let me know and i will help you setup your game server to auto load your streaming settings .

i have sent you my msn messenger info via PM.

Or you may see if im on the PBBANS TeamSpeak,Or IRC.

thanks a lot for helping out Hidinfury :) all ok and streaming nicely now .. much appreciated m8 :rockon:

thanks a lot for helping out Hidinfury :) all ok and streaming nicely now .. much appreciated m8 :rockon:

He is all set now, streaming will load during server restarts .

[RESOLVED]