Ban problem my server

Snap

Hi!

i have a problem and i don't know how to fix it?A player in my clan has mysteriously been banned from our server,but i checked the ban lists for his IP address and his keyhash and nothing there?

He told me that when he tries to get on our server he gets a punkbuster message that he was banned for excessive teamkills or by a vote?A vote to ban doesn't exist!The player in question is also an admin with kick ban and switching rights.Very strange.He can't get on our server but on every other server!?!

a local ban or timed kick has been applied .. /rcon pb_sv_banlist will display all bans and timed kicks that are applied on your server .. find the one that concerns you and remove using the relevant number that is assigned to that ban/kick (PB_SV_UnBan followed by the assigned number) or use pb_sv_unbanguid command followed by pb_sv_updbanfile

hope this helps :)

a local ban or timed kick has been applied .. /rcon pb_sv_banlist will display all bans and timed kicks that are applied on your server .. find the one that concerns you and remove using the relevant number that is assigned to that ban/kick (PB_SV_UnBan followed by the assigned number) or use pb_sv_unbanguid command followed by pb_sv_updbanfile

hope this helps :)

Hi Where do i do this? in the game console? I'VE checked the ban list and he's not in it?direct from the ftp ban.con.

HI

i tried this in mod manager tool console and it said"unknown command"?

this is from the manual :)

PB_SV_BanList [optional_search_text]

Displays the list of bans in the console, including kicks with a temporary ban; if the [optional_search_text] parameter is specified, then only bans/kicks that include the search text are listed (useful for searching for a specific name / guid).

try HLSW its the best i've ever used .. i've pm'd a tutorial for set up etc ..last time i checked for bf2 when entering your server IP/port in you also had to to enter a : followed by the gamespy port .. once its set up any pb command can be entered and a readout is right in front of you :)

this is from the manual :)

PB_SV_BanList [optional_search_text]

Displays the list of bans in the console, including kicks with a temporary ban; if the [optional_search_text] parameter is specified, then only bans/kicks that include the search text are listed (useful for searching for a specific name / guid).

try HLSW its the best i've ever used .. i've pm'd a tutorial for set up etc ..last time i checked for bf2 when entering your server IP/port in you also had to to enter a : followed by the gamespy port .. once its set up any pb command can be entered and a readout is right in front of you :)

Hi

I got the pn and am taking a look!Thanks again!"

Hi

I got the pn and am taking a look!Thanks again!"

Hi!

First off it turns out not to be a strange problem;) this person just plain gave me the wrong hashkey :blink:

The only thing strange is who banned him,but we think it was a mistake and should have been someone else!?!

Sorry to bother everyone but i did learn some things here and will check back now and again in the future ;)

What is the GUID he gave you before and what is the GUID he's now given you?

Well i'm not going to post his hashkey here,he used some tool he found,to find out his own hash key,and it produced something that wasn't his hashkey,probably noones hashkey just a mistake.He's a member of my own clan lol,so he's not cheatin. that much i know. =Old_Boys= is the clan you can check us all out;) we're all clean,ehh at least i hope so!A cheater would be kicked directly from the clan.