Do you guys see anything suspcious? cause I don't....

Skyllahsaurus

I'm very new to this forum and forums in general so forgive me for posting this here.... But I was banned from a server for "hacking" when I honestly don't... This was the first time I've been accused with "evidence." The admin who got mad at me for killing him repeatedly told me that I had a internal cross hair overlay? I have no idea what that even is nor do I have any other server admin telling me they have screenshots of me behaving suspiciously. I've had numerous admins run pbshots on me on their servers and they always found out at the end that I'm a clean player. I'm not sure how those screen shots even work... Like i said, I just play and that's all but I feel like I have to post and ask for advice because I don't want them to pbban me for something I didn't even do. Here is the link to the screen shot he said of my crosshair? I don't see what he's talking about... The overlay? All I see is my crosshair and the ground of noshahr canals... with the white painted stripe that the ground has... I have no clue what he is talking about? Do you guys see something that is out of oridinary??? I'm confused.... http://forums.0xfe.org/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=ccs&attach_id=132

dmca_protected_sml_120n.png?id=b2ba0ea4-33e6-41b7-85b1-e430edf9448e

i dont see anything other than normal, however its up to you to contact the server owner as this is a local ban and pbbans cant tell and admin who they can or cant ban on the server owners server.

as a server owner we have the right to ban any player for any reason without cause or proof. some do it just because they get killed by other some do it out of fun. most see something or suspect something and issue a ban then later either find out they where justified or other cant find anything and either unban the player or leave them banned.

Thank you, I am fully aware of that. I just wanted to know if there really was something suspicious.... that I could not see. I know that I do not cheat I just wanted proof from you guys that I wasn't. Thank you so much for your help.

one pbss does not clear you totally. there could be a shot that the admin looked at that he assumed was a cheat. this one pbss might not be the shot he was looking at. i know for fact i banned a guy thought he was hacking then later looked at the same pbss and found it to be a turn wheel on scrapmetal. i would contact them and ask why, and if they say they have pbss ask for them to show you, if indeed its the same as the one above then send them to this post. the staff here will explain it to them how its not a cheat

According to their site, this was posted along with my name. Just this shot. He even gave me this link in-game. He threatened to get me banned all together with this shot. This is why I decided to post. I do not care for his clan or his server. With admins like that, I would never want to play there again. I also do not want to get my ban appealed, I just want him to know that he is wrong if this is what he calls evidence.

i would sujest you show him then, send him the link to this topic and ahsow hime that not only did another server owner say it was normal but a staff member said it too and if he doesnt blevie you have him submit the pbss for review and let everyone else take a crack at it

LOL - There is nothing in that single SS that is actionable. Odd yes, but that's like the lottery it happens sometimes. Side note if that were a Hack I would ask for my money back!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Elongated vertical crosshair hack!..

I wouldn't put it passed that admin :D

All good with that and if he had any other screenshots then I'm sure he would have quickly shown them to you.