Anyone ever seen this skin before?

RedKilla

No we cant just add him to the ban list. LOL we appreciacte your level of zealousness and participation but the answer isnt just baning players left and right those two SS are not enough to ban on. You can set your server to be pure by speaking with your game server provider but there is always the "pure Bug"

Keep trying but and Im glad to see that we have some admins left that look through SS is a tuff job but always so fun when you get one huh lol.

The 2nd SS shows a partial pot leaf...that alone to me means he's running other peoples mods....TRU \ UPS and others make mods similiar to the one shown and they have no hacks attached...I'd look for more before judging him.. just my 2 cents :)

btw, go to any of NobleMans servers ,,,all of the stock maps are completely re-done....{you gotta see it to believe it} >>>it could be just a new look from his view point.

Edited by Tim

I'd say he's running with textures removed. that Dust, the textures should be like a golden brown.

Thanks everyone for their input...I learn quite a bit in here...