PB and Linux issues...

{VOD}RipperX{BM}

Are the issues solved yet for problems.. I notice there is only one ban still.. Although I do know you have caught alot more... Very shocked there is on 22 caught for UO...? Seems odd..

On another note... Are server is very popular.. But as most we get some assholes.. LOL.. Is there any type of admin files that could be added similiar to what we had for S.O.F. remember the lightning strikes and fish slaps.. Maybe something similiar.. THIS IS A MUST... LOL.... ANYTHING would be great..

{VOD}RipperX{BM}

Hey Ripper

Are the issues solved yet for problems.. I notice there is only one ban still.. Although I do know you have caught alot more...

The thing is we cant ban a guid with 31 characters

On another note... Are server is very popular.. But as most we get some assholes.. LOL.. Is there any type of admin files that could be added similiar to what we had for S.O.F. remember the lightning strikes and fish slaps.. Maybe something similiar.. THIS IS A MUST... LOL.... ANYTHING would be great..

yeah i would like that to :lol: but i havnt heard anything about such thing

Are the issues solved yet for problems.. I notice there is only one ban still.. Although I do know you have caught alot more... Very shocked there is on 22 caught for UO...? Seems odd..

{VOD}RipperX{BM}

does the admin of {VOD} not communicate anything to the members :P

no resolves have been posted as of yet by IW/Activision .. lots of hot air and even the appointment of a community liason manager .. try to remember that cod2 is a vastly different kettle of fish compared to sof2 and rather than strike some llama with lightning or give a slap with a fish,the kick commands work great

Little confused on the communication comment... I think we are constantly talking about gaming items and such.. Just hoping to get some input from everywhere and everyone as to what is new and upcoming.. As far as linux issue.. THAT SUCKS.. LOL thanks thou for the input... And yep kicking them just isnt as fun.. But it does come in handy...

does the admin of {VOD} not communicate anything to the members :P

He's been deployed out of the country for a few months ;)

I've been doing the best that i can with the limits of rcon and adding md5's and ip's of violations coming up in the banlist.

He's been deployed out of the country for a few months ;)

I've been doing the best that i can with the limits of rcon and adding md5's and ip's of violations coming up in the banlist.

hey Scar did you notice the :P after that pun

i know you do your best m8 as does every cod2 admin atm .. just seems that IW/Activision and dare i say it evenbalance, seem to be dragging their heels on the cod2 linux issues